Chapter 2, Darkness.

((Hello, kittens! I hope you all enjoy my Pokémon story so far! It's gonna get better as we go so! Keep reading! 😁😁😁 also don't shit all over my chapter picture! I edited it myself, sure it ain't perfect but it's alright. ))

*Charmander's point of view*
Minutes turned into hours, with every bump it seemed to be more useless to think this could be a dream. I had no idea if it was night or morning....all the other Pokémon inside crates stayed mostly dead silent. The only noise that was constant came from the vehicle occasionally speeding up or the gears shifting.

*2 days pass, the truck had come to a final stop.*

I could hear humans speaking outside, although I couldn't make out what was being said.
The truck door slammed open, springing up and smacking against the top. The light burned my eyes as it flooded the inside of the truck.
Two men and a women stood before us all.

"See! The boss should be pleased with what I got!!!" The human who had captured us all was bragging about his 'catch'.

The women grinned. "You know...you should let us take these to the boss personally for you!!! That way you can head out and get more sooner!" She seemed up to no good.

The man smiled as well crossing his arms. "Yes....that way you wouldn't have to do the dirty work!" He chuckled and examined some of the Pokémon in the crates.

The human who caught us all suddenly got very angry. He raised one first toward the women. "w-Hat!?! WHO DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!? Get out of my sight NOW!!" The two quickly hurried away.

"Ok! Ok!....." they both mumbled. "Your loss! Doesn't matter! We have better things to do
Anyway!" The women spoke as they both hopped into a large meowth shaped hot air balloon. "Bye-bye!" The man waved stupidly as it drifted away.

The human in front of us smiled deviously as he pulled each crate out onto some dollies. One by one we waited, terrified and silent. If we did speak he would kick or smack our crate hard. The man whistled as we were brought into a huge building. Glamorous, the inside was heavily air conditioned and smelt like hospital.
"Hello! Boss? It's Kyle! I've got Pokémon for you this time boss!" The human spoke proudly.

Suddenly a bright light went off with a booming assertive voice. "Great job, Kyle. Show me what you have brought me! Step forward and put them in the metal cages."
The man was in a luxurious chair in a higher chair looking down on all of us and the man.

Kyle, the man took us out one by one setting us in the bright light for bidding on if we should stay or go.
First, Clefairy was grabbed. He put a shock collar on and then was thrown into the center area.

The boss cleared his throat. "Yes. Clefairy will go in section A. Three hundred. Next." Clefairy was then taken away by some men in Uniforms with huge R symbols decorating the front.

Second was a Vileplume. I never heard it speak until it Kyle put the shock collar on. Vileplume tried to escape but was shocked instantly, nearly knocking it out. Kyle dragged Vileplume to the judging area.

The boss smiled. "Very good, a wild Vileplume. Section B. Two hundred and fifty. Next." The men in uniforms came taking it away again.
Next was graveler. He didn't put up a fight, none of us would after seeing what could happen.

"Graveler. Hmmm. Section B. Two hundred. Next." The boss was very serious this time. "Hurry up. I have a video call with the company idiots soon."
Sandslash and a Slowpoke went next.
"Sandslash will be in section B, two hundred. Slowpoke is section C, one hundred. Next."
Men took sandslash away but put Slowpoke in a metal cage, bigger than our crates but still small.
Next was a Ekans and Koffing.
The boss laughed. "These are both section C Pokémon. For both I'll give you a hundred. Infact, these weak Pokémon will make great gifts for those fools!" The boss laughed and then cleared his throat again.
"Ahhhmm. Next."

Next was me. Me and a pidgeotto were up next. The shock collar was too tight squeezing my neck. The center light was very bright. I floor was extremely cold but nice compared to the wooden crate.
The boss cracked his knuckles. "Nice. A charmander. Is it wild?" The boss leaned back in his chair.

Kyle blurted out. "Oh yes sir! I found caught it while it was asleep!! I found him in a cave at mount Moon! Right after I had caught that Clefairy! The pidgeotto was stolen though from
a stupid young trainer haha!" Kyle laughed a bit after boasting.

The boss nodded. "Alright. Charmander will go to section C for a hundred and pidgeotto goes to section B for a hundred and fifty." I was then thrown into a metal cage and wheeled off. I could hear Kyle celebrating over the boss giving him one thousand and four hundred dollars. Humans really are just greedy rotten beings.

The men in uniforms wheeled me down flights of floors, until we came to a poorly lite corridor. Each door said something different like Water, Earth, grass and electric. Soon at towards the end of the hall we entered a door inscribed 'Fire'.

((Ok, hello! Feel free to comment! Remember to like and share with your friends if you like my story! Yes it's kinda dark, but it'll get better I promise.))