💫Formaggio + A/N 💫

A/n: weird timing but if you like my story then please be sure to comment on Octopusgirl0 's original la Squadra book! I mega forgot that this was a type of competition, but she would like to remind the participants and their audience that voting is important^^ She has further instructions on how to vote for specific people along with how things are gonna work so don't be shy to check it out

La Squadra. A team you had joined originally through being bought as a sex item, and swiftly proved your usefulness in the more violent parts of the mafia with your stand. You prided yourself on your quick thinking and sharp wit, half-assed jobs were not in your agenda whatsoever. In fact, you became a quick favorite on your team for your talents. Earning many accolades and most of the money made you a quick favorite in your Capo's eyes.

However, seeing things through wasn't one of your teammate's best talents. He tended to... put things off. This half-assery wasn't limited to missions either, often when you came back from running an errand or finishing a job there would be a whirlwind of forgetful chaos in the wake of this one individual.

The last straw was when you had slunk back to the hideout in dizzying pain only to find your room trashed. "Formaggio!" You screamed with such force that it could have shook the building. There was a clattering of footsteps and a few shouts as Illuso and Melone promptly dragged the perpetrator by his shoulders to your location.

The two very helpful volunteers seemed to shrink back under your raging glower aimed at Mr. Buzzcut, and he only grimaced in light of what was to come. "Do you mind explaining to me, WHY the fuck my room is such a mess? Because I know for a damn fact that I didn't leave it like this earlier today."

Formaggio cringed away from your seething words, almost like they burned him. However the two trusty lads held him in place and he could only squirm against their strength. "I... it wasn't... I was snoopin through your shit." He hung his head with his confession.

Now, it wouldn't be a surprise to you if any of your teammates rifled through your things, but you didn't expect them to leave behind such laughable evidence. Your eyebrow raised in slight disbelief, after all who in their seasoned criminal mind would let the selves get caught so badly.

"Snooping? Or rolling around and jacking off to everything in cumshot proximity?" You hissed at him through your teeth and he almost whimpered from your ferocity. Illuso and Melone snickered and jabbed him a few times before resuming their dual executioner stance.

You glanced at Italian Michael Jackson and Boot Licker before summoning your stand, Slave 4 U. "I'll take it from here lads, thanks for dragging his sorry ass to me." And with that you dismissed them as your stand wrapped its chains around Formaggio and drug him into your room with you. He thrashed around a little bit before your stand subdued him with a mixture of calming chemicals.

"Formaggio, you're going to cleanup everything in this room and you're going to do so until I say you're done." You took a seat on one of your plush chairs after checking it for any suspicious wet spots. He only nodded in his dazed state and began picking up everything he knocked over, straightening bedsheets and putting away articles of clothing you had.

You sat there and watched with bored interest as your stand basically puppeteered him, making him go the extra mile to even vaccum and do your laundry. You snickered at his forced actions, this was a far better pay off than just yelling at him.

Eventually he had made the room spotless, and your stand's effects had worn off of him. Now fully aware of his actions he awkwardly stood by the door and awaited further instructions. You looked him over, and noticed a few bruises from how he was manhandled by the boys. A smile flitted across your lips at the thought, even though they bough you, you seemed to hold a higher ranking than all of them. Minus Risotto of course, but even he held you in high regard.