Part 4

Ruel's POV

I was talking to Bella and we were having a great time when all of the sudden she got a call...

"It's Alex." she said worried.

"How about you pick up and pretend i'm not here and we will see what he has to say." I said earning a nod out of her.

Bella's POV

I picked up.

Alex: Hey is anyone around?
Bella: Nope, what do you want?
Alex: I want to tell you that i'm not sorry. You deserved that hit because you're a slut.
Bella: I'm sorry Alex.
Alex: As you should be. Get your ass home.

As soon as he said that Ruel took the phone.

Ruel: She won't be going home to a little bitch like you.
Alex: What are you doing with my girlfriend?!
Ruel: taking care of her, better than you ever will.
Alex: Fuxk you both.

After that Alex hung up.
"Thanks Ruel" I said.
"Why are you thanking me? There's no way i'm letting you near him again." I smiled and hugged him.

✰ ✰ ✰

Me and Ruel have been chatting for like 15 minutes.

"So what are your interests?" I asked eagerly.

"I like singing" He said nervously.

"Really? I kind of like it too but i'm not any good. Do you have any singing goals?" I asked

"I guess i'd like to go on another tour" he said.

"Wait so you've been on your before?!" i asked excitedly.

"haha yeah. I'm surprised you don't know who i am. Not to sound ignorant but usually girls come up to me just for fame. You're different. A good different." he smiled out to the view of the ocean.

I smiled at his last comment. "I'm sorry. I know your life is probably already stressful enough and me being here and causing problems is probably not making it better." I said swirling the spoon in my tea.

"What? No no no. You aren't causing me any trouble, i'm glad I could help you. You are such a genuine person and you deserve the best." She said pulling me into a side hug.

I smiled and realised how lucky i was to finally be done with Alex.