8

I had fallen asleep on Ben's shoulder last night. Now I'm on his bed.... Snuggling.... With him.... He so cute when he's sleeping. And he makes this soft snoring noise. And he drools a little bit. Even his drool is cute. I dont even know how drool can be cute but it is.

I slowly get up and go to his bathroom. I pee and brush my hair anD sneak out if the room. I reach down stairs, and every one smiles at me- except Jane- and I smiled back. I was about to go in the kitchen when a giant figure landed in front of me and picked me up. I made a loud squeaking noise. I looked up And was face to face with slenderman. I sighed and tried squirming out of his grip.

No use.

I gave up and just went limp.

"Who are you?!' the voice hissed. I look at him.

"How can you talk if you don't have a mouth....?" I asked. He seemed a little surprised by me.

"I asked you a question." he boomed.

"As did I." I said. He was getting frustrated, and his grip was getting tighter. I look at every one, who were all -except Jane- ready to pounce on slendy.

Ben came downstairs, looking tired. He looked at slendy and me. I squirmed again, this time getting free, and falling to the ground. Thankfully, I landed on my feet.

I turn around and look at slender, then try to get past him.

No use.

I tried again.

Nope.

"Stop it you crusty nipple! let me by!" I said. Ben started laughing.

"Crusty nipple?" Jeff asked, smirking. I stood there.

"I almost called him a watery afro but has no hair....." I mumbled. I turned and looked at him. I saw Toby on the other side,waiting for slendy to move.

"CRUSTY NIPPLE NEEDS TO MOVE HIS ASS I NEED TO PEE." Toby shouted. Slender teleported behind ben. He picked me up.

"Mortal." he said. "Mortals cannot no about us. She will become a proxy or die." he said, dropping me and teleporting away. It grew quiet. I sighed and went in the kitchen and ate some waffles.

Hopefully someone will explain what the fuck.a proxy is to me.