13

"No. Like, go down like this." ben said, repositioning my arm.

"That's what she said." I said. He looked at me like 'really?'

''Shut up I'm funny" I said. He chuckled.

"Think of something that angers yo.." he didn't really finish. I automatically thought of Rick. That ass hole.

"Never mind. Just act like you learned something. I'll take you.out with me tonight. " He said. I sighed And walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why?" he said, smiling. I giggled.

"Because." I said. I could see all the guys watching. "The guys are watching.... And I felt Like it..." I finished. He smirked.

"Yeah they are. You know what they want..." he said.

"Not just them.." I said. He smirked and put a hand on my face and leaned down and kissed me. Those plump lips going in sync with mine. He pulled away. I could hear my heart in my ears.

"You guys get what you want?" He asked, smirking.

"They did.. I still want more" I said, grinning. He chuckled. He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend? If liked you for a while now and-" I cut him off by crashing my lips against his. My arms locked around his neck, and we fell to the ground. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Is that a yes?" he asked. I rolled my eye and nodded. He smiled and leaned up and pecked my lips.

"That was a good tackle.." he said. "You learned how to tackle." he said. I started laughing. I stood up, ben following me. He held my hand as we walked back to the mansion.