My first that last

Ugh, I wake up from the windy humid breeze  blown in the window of my grandma's  house. Summer in a capital H.O.T is it. Every time in this month of April ill be here staying in my grandma spending the whole summer as my mom and dad travel wherever they want. I Love to stay in country side where my momma lives.

Getting up out in my bed,i head to the bathroom  to do my morning routine and business, after i dressed my self, i fix my bed i cant leave it in mess now cant i?.

"Elle' can you buy a milk  for me i forget im out of stock sweetheart." My momma call me out, "Ok momma" i go kiss her in her cheek  then take the money she handed me, the store is a walking distance from her house so its just a couple of minute.

After buying milk,i walk back to the house only to stop on my tract starring  at the Godlike man leaning on his ducati motorcycle, arms crossing strongly on his chest,he has a golden hair a fair skin his wearing a leather  jacket and tight jeans with matching combat boots,God his perfectly handsome.

My cousin saw me and wave me to come,i motion the milk and mouted " a sec" that she get automatically.

When i get back their thats when i realize the godlike man is now  with her, my chest tighten for assuming wrong, yes people im a Gay so i like someone who has two potatoes and sausage hanging between their legs.

"Hi Elle' i want you to meet my friend Raven," she introduce us " Hi im Elle' and im a Gay" i say bluntly.
"Im Raven, and my flag is rainbow." He smirk at me.

I smile and feel  relieved  in that information, "Thank God now that you two meet,i will be in peace," my cousin hissed out.

I raised my brow to her," well since he spoted you yesterday he keep pestering me to let the both of you  introduce  with each other,who am i to reject" she rant rolling her eyes.

Raven cackle to my cousins retreating  back " Did you get hurt when you fell from heaven" he said . "Yes of course ," not getting hard to get style here, because i might not know when will be the next chances meeting him again.

"Hop in then," he said "Momma i will be out,maybe im coming home late" i shout to my grandma that she wave off  dismissively.

I ride in his motorcycle,he take my hands and wrapped it around his waist, i smile,he took my phone and put his number on it, before putting it in his pocket we drive a couple of minutes untill we reach in small clearing with the lake,he hand me back my phone,i check his number and gasp by the name he put:My First That Last.