After our first meeting

Time now is 12:40, I had just got back to my office and grabbed my microscope and the pills, turned on the microscope and got to work. I was to engrossed in my work I hadn't noticed the taller of the two men standing in the doorway watching me work. I finally noticed him "can I help you?" I asked "no." "Then may I ask what your doing here?" With that he just left, whatever. I went back to work. I found that the pills where Xanax but they where laced with high doses of cyanide, it would have killed her in a matter of minutes after taking just one. I grab my phone to tell Lestrade the news, I had gotten a text from an unknown number.

I need your help on a case, come by 221b Baker Street at 5:00pm tonight and bring your laptop.
-SH
Who is this, and how do you have my number?
-DS
I'm sure you where the one I met earlier, you are fifteen correct?
-SH
That is correct but that still doesn't answer my question to how you got this number.
-DS
Lestrade gave it to me.
-SH
I don't believe you.
-DS
Why not?
-SH
Because he doesn't even have my number.
-DS
But I'll be there at 5:00
-DS

What an odd person, what could he possibly need my help with?

Time is now 5:00pm, I had told Lestrade about the pills and his people are hunting the pharmacist down. I knocked on the door of 221b, I was a wee bit shocked to see a elderly woman open the door "hello dear can a help you?" "Um yes, is Sherlock inn?" I asked "oh, yes just upstairs." I nodded a thanks, and headed upstairs. I knocked "enter" I open the door slowly and walked in to the flat, he was standing "hello Ms.Summers." Hello mr...." I realized I didn't know his last name "Holmes" "Mr.Holmes." Hmm Sherlock Holmes, interesting name, "so how may I be of assistance?" I asked still curious as to why I was called here. "My friend John Watson was almost kidnapped, I need your help to find the criminal."