Sherlock!

I awoke to my phone ringing I quickly reach it "hello?" I answered groggily "Dawn Rose Summers! Where where you last night?!" Wow someone was angry? I thought "I'll be home soon." I quickly hung up before Carolyn had another chance to yell at me. I quickly realized I was on a couch with a blanket draped over me. I must've fallen asleep whilst researching with Mr.Holmes last night. "Ms.Summers?" Mr.Watson interrupted my thoughts "yes?" I answered nonchalantly "what are YOU doing here?" "well Mr.Watson what does it look like I'm doing here? It's quite obvious Mr.Holmes and I where searching for your abductor last night, and I must've fallen asleep." With that I stood up, he was in awe "now if you could point me in the direction of the loo that would be much appreciated." I stated with my head held high, "first door on your left." He said still a wee but shocked, I nodded an appreciation. I looked in the mirror I flattened out my hair, and blinked a couple times, straightened out my clothing. I looked fine. I walked back out to the living room "how was your sleep Ms.Summers?" Mr.Holmes asked me "I slept fine, thanks for asking." "Tea?" He asked "no thank you I must get back home before my flat mate kills me." As I grabbed my bag, Mr.Watson asked "wait, so you don't live with your parents?" "I thought I mad that clear, had I not?" "Goodbye, and please call me Dawn." I cheered on my way out the door. I stood out side the hallway "she's waaaay to young for you sherlock." John scoffed "oh ewww John I'm not that much of a perv." I could almost hear the smile in his voice. Maybe he was human after all.