11

When you woke up you got dressed and did some makeup.

You called madelaine and she answered.
Y/n: are we getting coffee or not
Madelaine: yes meet me at the park
She hung up and you grabbed your bag. You walked to the park and waited. You felt somebody touch your shoulder and it was madelaine.
Y/n: oh hey
Madelaine: YOU TOLD LUKA?!
Y/n: yeah why
Madelaine: HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!
You hugged her and smiled.
Y/n: where are you guys going
Madelaine: THERES a carnival later tonight in town
Y/n: cool
Madelaine: you should bring Anthony
She wiggled on your shoulder and you laughed. You tucked your hair behind your ear and kept walking.
Madelaine: don't act like that. Luka told me what he said to you the other day
Y/n: ok Luka lover
You punched her arm and she laughed. You guys got your coffee and ran into chase. You tried to continue walking but madelaine pulled you back.
Madelaine: what happened to you two. Neither of you will tell me and it's rediculous. Nobody else knows either and Anthony told me it's not his place to say.
Chase: well of course Anthony knows. I mean it's kind of surprising since she only keeps him around for sex.
Y/n: oh just like how you couldn't accept the fact we weren't together anymore so you tried to force me to have sex with you. Real cute chase.
You tried to walk away but madelaine pulled you back. You dropped your coffee and yelled at her.
Y/n: madelaine stop I don't want to talk to him!
You picked the cup up and threw it in a nearby trash can. You started walking home and went by where the carnival was being set up. You stopped and called Anthony.
Anthony: what's up I'm trying to help my dad with his car
Y/n: do you want to go to this carnival later
Anthony: sure what time
Y/n: I don't know I mean you could come here around 6 and we can walk there
Anthony: ok I'll text you when I'm close
He hung up and you continued going home. When you got there you saw your uncle and grandfather in the kitchen.
Y/g: there's the little troublemaker
He smiled and hugged you.
Y/n: why are you guys here
Y/u: we wanted to pay you and your mom a visit. We planned this a while ago did she not tell you?
Y/n: uh no she doesn't tell me a lot of things actually
Y/g: well you can come with us to go see her. We are leaving right about now.
Y/n: no thanks
They got up and left and you made some lunch. They got home around 3 and you were sitting at the counter writing in your notebook.
Y/u: you still write in your books huh
Y/n: yeah
Y/g: I remember when your grandmother used to do that. She drew you a lot too when you were a baby. She was really amazing at it too.
He smiled and rubbed your arm before going to the other side of the counter.
Y/g: where are the cups
Y/n: far left cabinet
He got a drink and your uncle saw the board games.
You guys took some out and played for a while. You got a text from Anthony saying he was a few minutes away.
Y/n: I'm gonna stop playing but you guys can continue
Y/u: no we will put them away
You guys got up and started putting the games away. There was a knock at the door and your grandfather stopped.
Y/n: I got it
You went over and it was Anthony. He kissed you and came in. He stopped when he saw your uncle and grandfather.
Y/n: relax that's my uncle and that's my grandfather
They smiled and shook Anthony's hand.
Y/n: you want a water before we go?
Anthony: yeah
You grabbed two and put one in your bag. You handed the other to Anthony and he took it.
Y/g: where are you two going
Y/n: carnival in town
Y/u: you know what time you'll be back
Y/n: I don't know it depends on what all is there and if we get food.
Anthony: you know we will get food you always want food
Y/n: shut up
You guys laughed and then left. You guys walked there and bought bracelets. Somebody turned you around and it was madelaine.
Madelaine: I'm sorry for making you talk to chase but I don't think it was fair that you yelled at me cause I was just trying to make things better between you two cause I didn't know what happened but now I do and I'm sorry for trying to force him onto you
Y/n: it's fine
She smiled and hugged you. You laughed while you hugged her back.
Luka: now that that is resolved let's go have fun
Y/n: so you're not going to tell me about how you asked madelaine out
Luka: no
He smiled and you pushed him. You guys started walking and found some food. You bought some french fries and sat down. You ate and then walked around a bit more. You got some cotton candy but didn't find much else. You guys got tickets for a train to the city and walked around there. You guys went to the roof of a parking garage and sat around. You stood by a wall and Anthony came over too you.
Anthony: are you having any fun
Y/n: of course I'm with you guys
He kissed you and picked you up. You saw a flash and hopped down. Madelaine and Luka looked at her phone and yours vibrated. You opened it and you and Anthony looked at the picture she sent.