Silence

The silence was almost deafening as the guards dragged Harry through the cell filled hallway.
Harry felt every eye on him as he was shoved along with the guards.
"You got a new cell mate, Malfoy."
That's all the guard said before tossing Harry to the ground after removing his chains.
The slam of the door was apparent and all Lucius did was raise a brow.
"I wasn't informed they'd be giving me my personal entertainment."
Harry rolled his eyes and went to the corner of the small cell, barely making it due to what they had done to him.
He'd been beaten and tortured for the past few days until they could transport him to Azkaban, allowing the aurors to do to him as they pleased.
Harry refuses to believe it.
He believed this was all one big nightmare, and he was just yet to wake up.
He curled into a ball of sorts, and tried to make sure he wouldn't injure himself further as he curled up on the cold floor.
Right now he wished Bellatrix was here.
She had been in hiding from Azkaban, for years only using a glamoured muggle as a replacement in her cell in Azkaban.
She'd escaped many years prior.
Harry wanted her of all people, to hold him right now and tell him it was alright.
The boy was only sixteen.
He knew she had been caught and thrown back into Azkaban last year, Harry had been so upset over it.
Sirius had lived and tried to comfort him with no effect, knowing Bellatrix was practically his mother.
Voldemort's most loyal follower, turned out to be the person Harry loved the most.
Harry sat in the corner for what felt like hours.
Lucius hadn't moved from his spot on the small mattress they threw into his side of the room.
Heavy footsteps were heard, as the guards began to open the cell door.
"Potter." A guard by the name of, William Patterson said.
Harry knew the man as a neutral guard, but a secret Voldemort supporter.
Harry got to his legs, shakily.
He allowed them to cuff him in chains and walked the halls next to Lucius Malfoy.
Going to, what he assumed, was dinner.
The room was huge, hundreds of prisoners were there.
Everything looked to be chained to the floor.
Harry felt every eye on him as he walked to the corner and sat at an empty table.
People started talking and whispering.
Until that was shattered.
The instant Bellatrix Lestrange sat next to Harry Potter and smiled at him.
The hall was dead drop silent as she spoke to him.
"I've missed you, my little Chaos."
Every mouth dropped as Bellatrix kissed Harry's head and continued to eat as he smiled weakly at her.
Harry leaned into Bellatrix, laying his head on her shoulder.
He spoke too low for anyone to hear, except her.
"I fucked up, Bella."
Bellatrix paused mid bite, fork halfway to her mouth as she slightly lowered her head and looked at him.
"I really fucked up royally, Bella. Now I don't know what to do."
He continued, she was the only one who could hear him.
"Firstly, language."
She glared a bit playfully at him.
"Secondly, down she threw her mantle, no longer bold or gay, but, with a face all pale and wan, to her chamber slunk away."
"King Arthur and the Knights."
Harry said, automatically.
"Wrong. King Arthur and His Knights. Get it right."
She continued to eat, getting confusing looks from the few people who heard her.
Harry sighed.
Bellatrix played the part of a mad woman.
Harry was never positive if she was actually mad. She spoke in verses of words from books she read mainly and a few muggle movies Harry had managed to show her.
Harry blinked when she raised a fork to his lips with a firm look.
"Eat."
Harry did as she requested and ate the bite she offered.
They stayed that way for awhile, talking nonsense and not talking at all.
When it came time for Harry to go back to his cell, the chains were put on him and Bellatrix happily followed him, the guards not questioning the insane woman they knew could tear them to shreds.
Lucius seemed to stay behind, using his position and name to have more time in the dining room.
When Harry was unchained and locked in his cell with Bellatrix, he finally after so long, hugged her tightly and sobbed quietly.
That's how Lucius Malfoy found them, Harry lying in her arms, dried tears on his face as he slept, and Bellatrix singing a calming song Lucius could never place.