Chapter Ten: Our Happy Ending (part One)

Thrid pov:

Years had past and they are now all closet with each other Ban and Elaine are now a couple as for Diane and King they are now also a couple they are now enjoying there life as they are now together Gelda and Zeldris are now couple same goes for Elizabeth and Meliodas as they are now a couple a thing they all ask them at the same time Ban asked Elaine as they planed it.

Ban and Elaine are now engaged and in the next three months will be there weading as they all have a fun life they all went through thick ad thin but they all past that problem in there life they see now happy as they are now together..

(three months later)

Ban pov:

Today is the big day I'm getting married and as for next year will be king and Diane this is fun as I wait for Elaine in the altar I was getting nervous once the bell ring and the weading music start Elaine start to walk to me to th altar she was really beautiful when they reach to me King gave me a smile as I'm soon to be his brother in law.

I'm really happy that I get to be with the girl that I love I look at her and smiled at her and took her from king I'm really happy that she is the one that I chose to love and be with I won't asked for more because Elaine is enough and I love her to death.

All pov:
Do you Ban Greed take Elaine to be you awfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish in sickness and in health, for better or for worse in rich and poor? The priest asked.
I do: Ban said with a smile on his face.
Do you Elaine take Ban to be you awfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish in sickness and in health, for better or for worse in rich and poor? The priest asked.
I do:Elaine said with a sweet smile on her face
Now I pronounce you us husband and wife you may know kiss the bried: the priest said.

Ban pov:
That was the word that I have been waiting for when this day came and the ceremony start that was the only word that I have been waiting for now Elaine is now my wife I'm so happy that she is the one that I choose to love and to be with.

(at the reseptaion)

We were now at the reception we enjoyed ourselves our day and everything this is the best day ever tha had ever happened in my life of course I'm glad that she is my wife now and I'm happy that she chose me instead of someone else.

(time skip one year later)

Diane pov:
Today is my big day I'm now getting married with King the one that I like and loved I'm so happy I'm now with Elizabeth, Gelda, and Elaine and with her baby boy Adrian he really is adorable hebhas the same eyes as his mother with the same hair as his father but he is still cute.

Today is my big day the preist start the ceremony just like what he told Ban and Elaine he did to us now we are at the reception we were all happy and enjoying our time our special day because now I'm married the next one will be Gelda and Elizabeth Im now happy with my life

So here you guys go the complete version of this chapter I hope you guys will like it sorry I didn't went to full details since I'm buys and I still have my exam so that k you and bye guys take care