Chapter Eleven: Our Happy Ending (part Two)

Gelda pov:
Today is the big day today is the dauly day that I'm going to get married I'm excited, nervous and all that Diane and Elaine has kids already hey are both cute And Elaine just gave birth to there baby boy she was really happy they named him Adrian as for Diane she gave birth to twin a girl and a boy they named them Hanna and Dylan and now is my wedding day I'm so excited as the wedding start I saw Zeldris with his brother and was looking at me, he look really handsome I'm really happy that I get to be and to marry my crush.

Zeldris pov:
Today is my big day I'm so excited and nervous at the sametime when the music started to play I know that the ceremony will start soon I'm so happy that she chose to be with me the same thing that the priest asked and said to the day Diane and King got married was told to us too, we are now here at the reception as we celebrate and a lot of people congratulate us I'm so happy that this day come.

(one year had past)

Elizabeth pov:
Today is my the day that I'm goi g get married with Meliodas,Gelda was holding her son Timber and as she was with me I'm happy that they are my family and now I'm getting married im so excited for this day I had been waiting for this day to happen now it's happening to me.

Meliodas pov:
Today is the day as the music start to play Elizabeth start to walk to the altar with her older brother Ban as I smiled at her I'm so happy the same thing that the priest said to Gelda and Zeldris when they were getting married was  ow being told to us when the ceremony was now done we were now at the reception I'm so happy that she chose me and all of that slot of people congratulate us I'm so happy that this day came to us.

Normal pov:

They were once invisible but now they are happy with those people that there love they have there own happy family in short they all had now find there happiness and happy ending as we speak of this is now the end of this story there life story as they are now happy with each other with those people that they choose to be with.

Hey guys so here is the last chapter of this story sorry if the ending is to short since I was in the middle of reviewing and I still have a lot of book to finish but I hope you guys will like it and enjoy thank yiu for supporting this book I love you all thank you and bye....