First Day

"RING RING" I put my hand on my clock to stop it. Five more minutes I muffle under my breath. "Becca you're going be late" my mom shouted I shot up and hoped out of bed. I got dressed as fast as I could put my hair in a braid ran down stairs. Slip on my vans start bolting to the door.
      I reach for the door until "breakfast young lady" I mentally face palmed and turned to face my mom. "Thanks mom" I give her a hug grab the toast and walked to the door. I turned to wave bye to my mom one more time.  I start to walk to school.
         My school wasn't to far from my house. I was soon at school and the way words Spring Bay High School. As I walk in to school I immediately see the office I just shrugged and went to my class. Mrs.Johnson math was first.
        If there's one thing I hate it is math. I opened the door imagining just another normal math class. But no it was alive and colorful it was a hole vibe. It had l.e.d lights and band posters it had a disco ball in the middle.
      I saw the teacher I walk over to her she had a flower crown long curly reddish hair with 80's clothes on. "Ummm Mrs.Johnson" she turned to me "you must be Rebecca Lance" she said slightly yelling. I nodded she just told me to introduce my self.
        Every one was looking at me I did really care I'm not one to get embarrassed or shy. I waved slightly and said Hi "I'm Rebecca but please call me Becca" I said there was a reddish brown hair girl staring at me. "I moved here from Virginia about ten weeks ago I have a lot of hobbies like softball,drawing,music and my favorite surfing"
     I herd laughter from some people. Then a boy with sandy blond hair spoke. "Girls don't surf" he said bluntly. "Well If girls don't then why are there girl swim suits and women surf competitions" I replied back at him. He just looked away I sat down next to the girl with reddish brown hair and on the left a girl with brown blond hair.
      The one with blond hair said her name was Sam and the girl on the right was Halie. I thought to my self that this class wasn't the worst thing ever.