✧Two✧

Letitia went back into the kitchen, yelling back that the microwaved Mac N Cheese was ready.

You guys were just talking and catching up, her telling you about the little drama here and there in the Marvel community, and you complaining how life's so much more boring whenever she's gone filming and not around.

Eventually, you realized the time, and Letitia forced you out of the couch. Why, you ask? Well, because who wants to stop binge-watching The Office?

Not you. But you allowed her to pull you all the way into your room, to choose dresses.

Letitia was torn between two outfits. They were both black-themed because her movie was Black Panther, but one just looked absolutely stunning on her. A chic, single-strap, form-fitting yet loose-in-all-the-right-areas, knee-length dress with a small slit on her left thigh. She looked fierce.

Then, she helped you pick one. Looking through both her suitcase and your closet, she chose a dark brown, low V-neck with long, see through, over-the-shoulder sleeves, plus your outfit was a slightly-higher-than-your-calves-length dress that was fitting at your chest area but flowed freely at your waist and below. When you wore it, your cousin's jaw dropped, clearly unexpected with the results. And when you looked in the mirror, well let's just say self-confidence boosted by well over 100%.

"Oh my gosh," you admired yourself unselfishly in your reflection.

"I'm telling you, Y/N. Keep. The dress." Letitia stared at you in awe. "Even I can't look half as good in that as you do."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As soon as (Your/Favorite/Song) ended on the radio, your cousin announced that you had arrived at a high-class bar completely booked out for solely your party. When you drew nearer, you saw all the fancy limousines driving off and your ears filled with modern pop culture music, immediately fighting the impulse to move your feet a little.

You walked in, side by side with Letitia as she waved to all the celebrities that greeted her when she walked in. You sort of hid next to her, seeing as no one knew exactly who you were.

"Let's go to the bar," she shouted slightly over the music, grabbing your wrist and playfully dragging you to the counter. You giggled at the fact she still gave you more attention than she did her famous friends at the moment and jumped onto one of the high chairs.

"Anything for you, ma'am?" The bartender asked as he flipped a towel over his shoulder and finished filling up a glass for the two people next to you.

"She'll take a shot of vodka, please," Letitia laughed, answering and taking a seat on your left. "One for me as well."

While the bartender filled up your shot glasses, you turned your chair toward your cousin and looked over at the rest of the bar. There was a large dance floor and music was blasting from everywhere, along with colored lights flashing once every few songs. You could already see yourself dancing the night away there.

"You look excited." Letitia handed you your glass. "Just wait until I introduce you to everyone."

You set your drink down. "Please don't do that."

"Come on, cousin! It'll be fine." She gave you your shot again, urging you to drink it. "They're just my friends."

Downing it before setting it back down, you continued, "Friends who I've watched and looked up to on TV since before I can even remember. They're my idols."

"Mm," she hummed, pointing to someone behind you who caught her eye. "At least meet Pratt!"

You turned to see him already walking towards you, but quickly tried to turn away.