(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

CHAPTER ONE — RIDING AWAY

warning: smoking, daddy kink, reader is being naughty and very very dangerous driving

Scantily dressed and barefooted, you jump from the window 8 feet above the ground. The moment your feet touch the ground, you lock eyes with Baekhyun. He softly walks to you, barely making any sound, and touches your forehead with a cold hand. You flinch and gasp, suddenly aware of how close both of your faces are. You look down to the ground. Gaze intense and face pulled taut, like a bowstring, he seems ready to hum with it.. He's dressed in a lovely charcoal gray satin suit, the three first buttons opened to show his milky white chest. He then brings his smooth hand to your cheek and the other one to under your chin. He sucks on his tongue as he lifts your chin up to meet your gaze.

"Are you sure?" He mutters as he stares deep into your eyes, captivating you.

"If you play the game, be prepared to lose." You whisper as you grab his collar to brush your lips against his teasingly. Barely finished, you find yourself wrapped in strong arms. He nuzzles your head against his shoulder as if he thinks it belongs there. His long fingers are gentle as they stroke your hair back. You feel safe, sheltered in the heat of his arms. Your head feels heavy, much like a windblown daisy as you rest with ease on his wide shoulder. You draw a long breath and release it. "I missed you daddy."

Baekhyun doesn't answer but you don't mind it when you feel his hands, gentle but firm, settled on your bare shoulders, tightening as if to answer you. You know that Baekhyun isn't talkative. He prefers to show his feelings through his actions. It's logical. After all, he is in a gang. People who live like he does aren't known for their good words. Over time you've gotten used to it, actually preferring the soft ambiance and the silence.

"Let's go," you say. You grab his hand with your much smaller one and lead him to the gate of your backyard.

Once you reach the street, you notice one of the most beautiful cars your eyes ever landed on. A dark green Lamborghini Sian. You're not really surprised by the sight because every time you've gone out with Baekhyun he's pulled up in a new car but it's still impressive.

You're soon interrupted from admiring as he grabs your ass, making you squeak. "Pay attention, baby."

He walks past you to enter the car and waits for you to enter shotgun. When you're finished fastening your belt, Baekhyun starts up and drives, not bothering to fasten his own seatbelt.

Suddenly, he grabs your bare thigh- "Light me up a cigarette."

"I've never lit a cigarette before in my life but I'll try daddy." You beam at him, knowing that he usually puts his cigarettes and his lighter in the glove compartment.

He keeps his dark gaze on you for a minute before focusing on the road ahead. Bringing the hand that was kneading the flesh of your thigh to the back of your neck to squeeze it softly, you struggle to focus on the lighter. For someone that doesn't know Baekhyun it would probably be seen as a trivial action but you understand how significant it is. Your heart's racing as fast as the car you're speeding down the quiet neighborhood road in, making it harder than it should be to light up a single cigarette.

Once you successfully light a cigarette, you guide the white stick to his surprisingly soft lips. He takes a brief look at you when you don't immediately pull your hand back. His gaze is smoldering- till he looks away.

Baekhyun lets go of your neck to bring his right hand to the steering wheel and hits the button to lower his window with his left.

Sleeves rolled up to the elbow, the wind caressing in his platinum hair and one arm hanging out the window, you feel your stomach tightening as you gaze at him. He senses your stare. Lounging, he arches an eyebrow in a way he knows you like as you slide closer.

You stretch over the center console.

He grunts as you lick his cheek. You can't help but try to get his attention even though you know that it could likely land you both in an accident. Nevertheless, you tell yourself that no one is driving at 5am.

"What?" His voice is deep and low.

Not caring about security when you're with Baekhyun, you take off your seatbelt and nuzzle your head against his shoulder.

"Nothing. I just missed seeing you." You purr. Nuzzling your nose against his neck, you inhale his scent of fresh laundry and raw smoke. Lost in a haze of him, you pucker your lips and nibble on his neck, littering small dark claims all over it. You can feel his muscles tensing up beneath you but he doesn't say anything, so you continue until you're satisfied. Sprinkling hickies, you find yourself nibbling on his earlobe ever so softly before calling out to him with a sultry tone, "Daddy..."

Baekhyun immediately stops the car. Throwing his cigarette out the window, he lifts you onto his lap. He doesn't do anything for a long time, he simply sits and stares at your mischievous smile with dark eyes. You can feel his slightly hard erection beneath you but you don't dare make a move. His gaze is too intimidating.

"Stop bothering Daddy or else, I'll drive you back to your house," He orders gruffly.

Sliding your arms around his neck, your face pulled by an expression of hurt, you panic.

"I'm sorry daddy! I'll stay calm- I promise! Please don't leave me..." You lay your head upon his chest, wearing a small smile, proud of your sweet voice. You know he doesn't mean it, it's just that driving with an erection isn't really comfortable and neither is car sex.

He rolls his eyes as he feels you smiling against his bare skin and starts driving again, with you on his lap.

The car speeds down a deserted highway, passing grass and trees that are seen in the midwest. Quiet and calm, you watch as empty fields blur by. You pass by a vast apple orchard; the even rows rustle as Baekhyun increases speed. After long, you fall asleep to the sound of Baekhyun's heartbeat and the words 'Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear' from the sticker on the side mirror floating in your head.

Baekhyun rubs your back soothingly as he feels you falling asleep, making sure to keep his arm wrapped around you tightly so you're safe in his hold.