11| total, complete, amnesia

THE AWKWARDNESS DURING our lunch conversation was unbelievable

THE AWKWARDNESS DURING our lunch conversation was unbelievable. Nicolas and Evie kept on looking between Sebastian and I as we both avoided eye contact after our moment yesterday.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet, Al? Will you come with?" Evie asked me, breaking the silence between the four of us.

"Um, sure, yeah I'll come with you." I cleared my throat and slowly got up from my chair, and walked towards the ladies toilets with Evie trailing behind me. As we both entered the toilets, Evie quickly turned towards the door and locked it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her I unsurely.

"I need to talk to you." She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay. About what?"

"You and Sebastian." She told me, the corners of her lips turning up into a smirk.

"What? Why?"

"Because you had a moment before my dumbass waltzed into your bedroom and ruined it!" She shouted at me, excitement clear in her tone.

"Oh come on! We did not have a moment!" I scoffed at her, my eyebrows raised in shock.

"Really? So if you didn't have a moment why aren't you talking to each other? Where's your usual banter?" She questioned me smugly.

I struggled to come up with an answer, so instead, I rolled my eyes at her assumptions and unblocked the door, and practically power walked back to the table, grabbed my bags and muttered a quick explanation as to why I was leaving.

What the fuck is going on with me? I mean I know that I denied it, but Sebastian and I almost kissed. Holy fucking shit!

As I was walking down the street, my mind was running a fucking marathon with all these stupid questions about stupid fucking Sebastian Kingsley. Like seriously?

I'm the type of girl that develops feelings fast. Not that I have any feelings for him. When Jackson and I first started going out, I told him that I loved him 2 months into the relationship, thinking that what I was feeling was actually love. But it wasn't. I needed someone to look after me, for security. I know that I don't need someone to look after me, but it's nice to know that you can rely on someone who's not just one of your best friends or your family. I used to crave that feeling of security. But things with Jackson just started to go downhill very fast. I mean, he was my first real relationship, and I actually thought that we were in love. How wrong was I right?

"Lexi! Wait up! We need to talk, Lexi!" I turned around to see Sebastian running up to me, shouting at me to stop walking so fast.

"What?" I asked him quietly.

"Look, I know that we almost kissed yesterday when there was no one around, and I think we just got caught up in the moment so we really shouldn't let this become really awkward between us okay? Because even though we technically hate each other you're still one of my best friends Lexi and I can't let this almost kiss shit ruin whatever type of friendship we have going for us okay? So please don't let this become awkward." Sebastian rambled on at me, a slight blush coating his cheeks from embarrassment.