Welcome To Viva Las Vegas! Pt. 1

This is set in season 4 btw
SPENCERS POV

"New case guys, one young women and two boys killed in Las Vegas and two being held hostage, they're all siblings and its seems from what the mother has told us, the father had an extreme mental break" JJ said as she passed us folders. "Victims names are Jessica L/n, Brenton L/n, Mack L/n, Jonathan L/n. The two that are being held hostage are Bruce L/n and Y/n L/n" when her name came up it was as if my body went stiff, everybody had seemed to notice giving me glances.

"What's wrong?" Morgan asked and I just looked down at the file quickly opening it and looking through until I say the picture of her. He looked down at it and then up me. "Do you know her?" I nodded, I hadn't seen her in years, she lived next door to me and my mother. "Yeah I-I do, Her, Ethan and I were the best of friends, we all went to college together even though she was yet a few years older than me. We had a bit of a falling out though when she had to go back to Vegas, I found out that her father was abusing her and her younger brother severely, she got incredibly mad and then disappeared after that." I said, ever quiet for a moment.

"That actually helps a lot in a way of under standing him. Her mother Y/m/n said that he suffers from Bipolar disorder and excessive drug use, which caused their marriage fall out, which is definitely a large stresser" Gidion said, I looked at the photos of the disposed body. All of them had burn Mark's, bruises, and stab ones, her younger sister Mariee had her tongue cut out, Jessica's head was shaved, Brenton and Macks middle fingers were cut off and Jonathan's lips as well. All of the bodys looked practically unrecognizable. "Y/n and Bruce were abducted yesterday night, the last of the siblings to be taken, at midnight on their way home from their Grandmothers, as far as we know all he wants is their mother, we'll be wheels up in 30"

Y/NS POV

"Oh my god! Shut him up or I'll do it for you!" Bruce was screaming crying in my lap, he was only five years old and he doesn't understand what's going on. "Bruce, baby. I need you to to be quiet okay?" He was hyperventilating as he cried, eyes red and cheeks even brighter. He tried to call down I could tell but it just wasn't working. I clamped my hand over his mouth, silencing him. His blonde hair had dried blood in it as well as mine.

I laid against the hard wood wall, Bruce and I's ankle tied to large cement block, with shackles of my other siblings gone. I didnt know where they were, all I know is that my father knocked them out and dragged them out of where ever the hell we were. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice so quiet you probably wouldn't have been able to hear it. "Are you questioning my authority?" He bellowed I shook my head immediately.

"No no no no I just- its-" he started walking over and grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling me, Bruce falling from my arms and crying agin. My scalp burned from the straining between my hair. "How many time do I have to fucking tell you to not talk back!? Ever since you were a little girl you talked back, your mother and grandmother allowed it but shits about to change real quick! You dont want to end up dead in a ditch like Jess? I should cut your tongue out right here and put it with hers" he held the knife and cut into my cheek bringing it to my neck, I could feel the blood trickle down my chest.

"Please, stop" He through me to the wall, my back hitting the desk knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for breath desperately trying to get the slightest shred of air into my lungs, my head spinning round amd round. He grabbed my shoulder flipping me over and my back. He took the knife and slowly pushed it into my thigh. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I screamed trying to push away his hand from the knife, he shoved the rest of it in and then grabbed my wrists wrapping them in a thick rope string them tightly. He threw the other end over one of the beams and pulled me up to the point my feet barely touching the ground. The pain radiated over my body, I was sobbing loudly, he pulled the knife out and walked over to Bruce picking him up by his hair and slamming his head into the wall.

"No! Dont fucking touch him!" He smiled at me before taking his hand and pulling him out of the room. "I'll fucking kill you, you hear me?! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I screamed as loud as I could threw my sobbing, he glanced back at me once before shutting the door. My head fell and I soon broke into even sobs knowing I'd never see him again, my little brother who wasnt even 10 would never get to see the world or do the things he always wanted. After a while of sobbing my head felt heavy and soon everything went black.

Yooooo.....
First part done....
Teehee....
I love this man 😳😳