Welcome To Viva Las Vegas! PT.2

1 day later
Spencer's POV

We all had been gathered in Hotches hotel room, all of us running over everything. "Reid have you ever met her father?" Derek asked looking up at me. "A few times, he seem like the everyday father but I knew there always something off about him. I could tell especially Y/n felt uncomfortable around him. She was the one who look most like her mother in her fathers eyes. He always commented about it, I had assumed it was good thing but I guess I was wrong" my voice falter in the end, how could i have not seen it?

She always seemed happy but it wasnt a natural serotonin caused happy it was almost... forced. There was only a few time where I'd seen her truly happy. The first time was when she had to spend the night at my place because her dad kicked her out for the night, We ended up watching star trek all night and she fell asleep with a smile. Rosie's phone started ringing and answered it quickly. After a few moments he hung up, "Bruce L/n was found alive an hour ago and we got a license plate. SJT215, Reid did you ever met Bruce maybe he'd know you?" I nodded, "yeah a few times, but he had just been born" everyone collectively sighed. "Alright well, you and JJ go to the hospital and when he wakes try to get as much information as possible" we nodded and got from our chairs.

Y/ns pov

My arms and rib cage burned, it probably would have hurt more of I wasn't going in and out of consciousness. That's when I heard a car door slam amd the door open. "Where is he?" The words barely came out as I could barely breath. "Gone" he simply said sitting in the wooden chair. "Gone where?" I tried to make my voice louder but it sounded even more broken. "He's never coming back" he said and I knew what he meant. I broke down, I wanted to cry but I couldn't so all it was was screaming and dry heaving. "I hate you, you sick son of a bitch." I whispered. It hurt to talk so I gave up. "Its just me and you now Y/n/n" he said getting up.

"Just kill me already" I begged and he grabbed my chin ripping my head up. "Kill you? I wouldn't. Your the one that will get M/n to come back." He wasn't going to kill me, he was going to keep me here until mom came back. "Your all over the news did you know that?" I shook my head. "Yeah, remember that weird ass kid you freinds with in highschool and college? What was his name?" He and it took me a moment to figure out what he was saying. "Spencer, why?" I asked and he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Hes in some FBI team amd they're looking for you. They just found Bruce's body" that's when the slightest bit of hope came to me, and left as soon as I came. They way our friendship ended was... messy to say the least.

"Y/n, please! Tell me why you keep getting these random bruises! Who's hurting you?" He yelled as I walked out of his apartment. "Its really none of your business Spencer" I was trying not to raise my voice, he had been trying to get into the FBI for Profiling so I tried to hide things from him as much as possible, but he's been picking my life apart one by one for the past 2 years. "I know it's someone close to you! Please let me help you!" I was almost to the elevator, but that's when I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You can't help me Spencer! I can't escape him, you know that! So please at this point if you going to pick apart every secret that I've keep from you I can't be friends with you anymore" I said quietly, my head falling. "Y/n... I can't let 'him' keep hurting you." He said I scoffed, mumbling "you're unbelievable" I walked toward the elevator and pressed for it to come up. "Well, I guess or friendship is over then." I walked into the elevator, leaving him with one last glance and his jaw completely dropped.

Would he even want to find me? And if did... would I be alive to apologize to him?

Spencer's pov

"Taylor?" I stood up quickly, as well as JJ. "We'll he's awake, he has a mild concussion and bruised vocal chords from strangling, so his voice might be broken for a while." The nurse said amd I nodded, she led us to his room, he sat in the bed reading a book and I looked down at it. Curious George. "Hi Bruce, my name is doctor Spencer Reid, I was a friend of you sisters a while ago" he nodded. "You're the boy in the picture arent you?" He asked, it took me a moments to figure out what he was saying. "Yeah, I am. Now I'm here to help find her, do you think you could help agent Jearu and I?" He nodded.

"Were you with her afterwards when your dad took you guys or were you separated?" I tried to use as less large words as possible for him to understand better, he was only 7 year's old. "We were together, but he keep taking my brothers and sisters out, are they ok? Do you know where they are?" He asked and I looked over at JJ. "Sweetie, they're not gonna be here for a long time ok? But what's important is that we find your sister as soon as possible. Can you tell anything about the room? Or maybe building you were in?" He was quiet for a while.

"We were at our cabin. We used to go there every summer"