Chapter 9

Seokwoo POV

I think I got too close to her. Who cares, she was annoying.

"My name is Hyeyoon. Nice to meet you" she said

I didn't answer anything, I just didn't care.

"You're Seokwoo, I know. I mean your a hot topic in this school" she continued "But rumor has going around, that you got soft"

Me? Kim Seokwoo soft? Impossible"

"They say it's because you hang out with that shortie, Kang Chanhee was his name?"

Being angered by what she said I left that place, closing the door violently. To be honest, there was something true to what she said and I knew it. I knew it yet I did nothing about it. Got too attached to Kang Chanhee and lost who I was. He surely did something to me to change me, did he drug me?

After I left that bitch I got down and sat on one of the benches out of the school.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Chanhee asked me with bright red cheeks and big smile face

I need to put an end to it. To this relationship with him. I don't need such bonds.

Yet I can't part with him. Without knowing it I was scared of a life without him. Without knowing it he was already precious to me.

But then Hyeyoon's words rang in my head. "Got soft". Not a chance. I can never be soft, I shouldn't be. That's not who I am, that's not me.

"Hey Chanhee, I don't need you to tutor me anymore"

That was the only opinion I had.

I watched as his smile faded from his face and his eyes lost their shine.

"... Why?" he asked

"I don't need tutoring anymore"

"The motorbike?"

"I'll buy it myself from working part-time jobs"

"Ooh, that's nice" he looked down before he looked at me again "But we can still stay friends, right?"

I'm so sorry Chanhee. I can't say yes to your question.

"I don't want to stay friends with you. It was only for tutoring"

Did his eyes start tearing up or it's just me?

"Why? Even all the time we spend together you didn't think of me as your friend?"

"No"

"You didn't care about me at all?"

"No"

"Not even a little?"

"No"

"Okay, I got my answers now. I will never again talk to you or get close to you, you don't need to worry about that. Bye" he turned around and started running

He was leaving and all I did was look at his back, not saying anything and not doing anything. Just watching as he left, and my heart's aching.

_____________________________

A/N: Sorry this is short but I thought better short update than not update at all.

Your comments are always appreciated by me, so feel free to comment and give you opinions, thanks.