☆ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ☆

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬 and Harley are walking around town while eating their burgers. In truth, they didn't know where Harrison and Y/N are. Amadis was never alerted again on his 'Apple Watch' (as how Harley calls it). Both of them are now shamelessly eating burgers and walking around without a care in the world and hoping they'd bump into either Y/N or Harrison.

During this time, they decide that it'd be best to get to know each other. After all, they'll be together for a week, or in heaven's time, 168 hours. They should at least know each other. Now, they're in the middle of a conversation about Amadis' kind; angels.

"How are angels made? Like, where do they come from?" Harley asks, taking another big bite of his burger, ketchup getting on his face. Hey, he's only ten years old. He's allowed to be clumsy and messy.

"They're not made like human babies, that's for sure." Amadis chuckles at his own adult joke. Harley's face contorts in confusion, "How are babies made, then? Dad said I'll know when I'm older, but he said that last year. I'm older this year, aren't I?"

"Yes, but not old enough to know about how babies are made and where they come from." Amadis explains. "You have to be at least in secondary school or something."

"But that's too far away!" Harley whines.

"Patience is a virtue, my child. Patience is a virtue." Amadis laughs. "Anyway, angels are made whenever a baby sneezes."

"That's absurd!" Harley giggles. "There's no way angels are made when a baby sneezes. I call bullshit."

"Watch your mouth, young man." Amadis says sternly. Harley mumbles a little 'okay, sorry' before Amadis nods and continues, "When a baby sneezes, the air and mini droplets of saliva they release goes up to heaven. On the process of it going up there, clouds get attached to it."

"How do they get attached to it?" Harley, who is intrigued by the story, asks.

"The droplets of saliva." Amadis answers. "Then when it reaches heaven, God personally molds it on how He wants it to look like. Then, we become babies and we grow up normally. But we stop growing when we reach 25 years old."

"What?! Why?"

Amadis shrugs, "It's just how it is."

"How old are you?"

"I'm turning a hundred and five years old in two months." Amadis says as Harley's jaw drops in shock, "What?! You look really young!"

Amadis smirks, "I know right. It's such a blessing."

They walk in silence after that, but Amadis breaks it, "There's...also another way for an angel to be made."

"How?"

Amadis bites his lip, not sure if he wants to tell this information to a child. But since he started it, he sighs because there's absolutely no going back, "Another way an angel is made is whenever a baby dies. You know, a stillborn. Their souls go up to heaven and God does the rest. We're not quite sure what He does, because He leaves those matters with Him privately...in His own chambers."

"Oh." Harley says. "I wish my brother and sister were angels."

"That's not nice, Harley."

"Yeah, but they're not nice either. They took mum and dad away from me. They came along and suddenly mum and dad don't even spare me at least a glance for one second. It's like their whole world started revolving on them and I'm not part of it." Harley says sadly. Amadis frowns; he didn't know it was THAT bad.

"I understand, but-"

"Do you think they're treating me like this, because I was a mistake?" Harley asks in a small voice.