☆ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ☆

𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 for something or someone to come to you is difficult. The first few seconds feel like minutes. Then a few minutes go by and it feels like an hour. After hours go by, they feel like days have passed. That's how Amadis was feeling ever since he arrived at the apartment that night. Despite knowing that Harley was safe under his father's wing, Amadis was here for his very first mission and he didn't want to mess it up. He wants to impress God, after all. Besides, as long as this mission is still going on, Harley is his responsibility.

Amadis paces back and forth in his apartment. It's been twenty-four hours since he landed on Earth and twenty-four hours since he met Harley. He had to admit, he didn't like Harley that much when they met. It's nothing personal. Amadis isn't really fond of children. The little angels in heaven were cute and kind, but Amadis didn't fancy being around them. He'd much prefer a peaceful day all to himself than play with them. Harley is no exception to this one, but as he got to know him, Amadis realized that Harley wasn't like other kids.

Amadis looks at his watch and lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Harley's current activity.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬' 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Amadis quickly gets dressed in a more casual outfit before going downstairs to meet with them. Upon reaching the lobby area, Harley and Harrison enter. The angel smiles at the sight and immediately walks to them after getting money from the mailbox, of course.

"Hi! I'm so sorry for the trouble. Was he good?" Amadis asks Harrison who looks down at Harley with a smile before looking at Amadis.

"Oh don't worry about it. He was alright. We had fun, didn't we?" Harrison turns to Harley who nods excitedly.

Amadis has never seen Harley like this before. Although to be fair, it's only been twenty-four hours. They have the rest of one hundred and forty-four hours to get to know each other all while planning on how to get Harrison and Y/N together.

"I'm glad both of you have become acquainted." Amadis says and smiles when an idea pops in his head. "Is it alright to get your phone number? I'm quite busy sometimes and I'm sure Harley can use some company other than mine."

Harrison shrugs and says, "Sure! He's a fun kid, anyway."

Amadis hands Harrison his new phone and Harrison quickly types in his number before giving it back. Harrison smiles at the two of them and says, "Well, I have to leave now. I have a job interview to go to. I don't want to be late."

Amadis then feels something inside of him. 'Gut instincts, perhaps?' he asks himself. He isn't sure, but if his gut instincts are telling him that Harrison is applying for a job at Tom Holland's company, he just has to ask.

"Really? Harley and I can accompany you there! We have to go out anyway. Where will you apply?" Amadis asks as all three of them walk out of the apartment building.

'Gut instincts, I know I thought you didn't exist before, but if you're right about Harrison applying at Tom Holland's company, I will never second guess again.' Amadis tells himself.

"Holland Incorporation. I'm kind of nervous." Harrison chuckles lightly as three of them turn a corner.

'Oh my days. My gut instincts were right!' Amadis thinks and smiles to himself before asking, "Wow! What position will you apply for?"

Harrison glances at him before looking straight ahead, "Don't laugh."

"...Alright."

"I'll be applying for the position of social media manager. I'll handle the company's social media." Harrison says.