Chapter 2 the talent show!

I will be skipping ep 3 and 4 for there won't be much to exploit for y/n.

Authors pov: You slowly opened your I eyes the sun shining through the blinds. It was Monday.

Y/n: God I hate the sun. You get out of the bed you do what normal people do, brush your teeth, take shower, make yourself breakfast. And as you drink the coffee. You think to your self that this current life miles better than the radiation filled wasteland that you new, you didn't really want to leave. Then you get knocking on the door.

Y/n: Huh? Who could that be? You go to the door and open it to see...a group of six maids with armor.

Top left is yuri,top middle is iupusregia beta

Top left is yuri,top middle is iupusregia beta.Top right is cz2128, bottom right is zeta ,bottom middle is narderal gamma. And bottom left is solution echo.

Y/n: Can I help you?

Yuri: We have been ordered by lord ainz to escort you to school.

Y/n: You must be his battle maids huh? Well let get change first before I leave my house first.

Yuri: Of course. 

You change into your casual cloths, grab your weapons, hop into your power armor, when you open the door again, you see one the maids doing...you didn't even know.

Y/n: Umm

Y/n: Umm...beta is it? What do you want?

Beta: Head pat!

Y/n: You are literally a werewolf, why do want a head pat?

Beta: You look like you give good head pats! And your friends with master azni!

Y/n: Are you 100% sure?

Beta: Yeah!

You pat her head making her already big smile bigger. Then zeta nudges your side as then you head pat her as well.

Y/n: Ok let's go to school we don't want to late.