05: We Can Make Love

DANICA

I was holding the disc that Paolo gave me, still not playing it. It's almost 5 am and I've been staring at my ceiling for quite awhole now. What the fuck is happening to me? I've been zoning out alot.

I went down to our kitchen to find some food to food because I'm hungry and my sleepy ass is not yet hitting my system lmao. I was browsing my facebook when my Mom suddenly sit in front of me. She's already dressed as if she's going somewhere.

"Good morning, Mom. Where are you going?" I asked her. She can't look at me that's why I think there's a problem going on.

"Pauwi akong pilipinas sa Monday, 12PM yung time ng flight ko, mabilisan yung nangyare anak, may naging problema kasi sa pinas kaya kelangan kong bumalik don. Padadalhan naman kita ng pera pang allowance mo dito, at inasikaso ko narin yung pag move mo doon sa dorm mo sa ISU. Aalis ako ngayon para mag asikaso ng papers dito sa bahay natin." She explained.

I'm so confused, I couldn't understand it. What the fuck is happening in the Philippines and why does she need to go back? We're already fine here, we just moved here and now she's leaving again? The fuck. I'm doing my best to understand her but I am so pissed.

"What happened? What the hell is the problem this time?" I asked her, getting pissed.

"Yung Tito Edwin mo kasi inatake sa puso. Kailangan nyako doon." She confessed.

I wanna cry because of how pissed & disappointed I am but I just let it go. I just don't want to give any opinions anymore on things I can't control. Since then, this is how I think. Because I don't wanna waste my energy on things that wasn't worth my energy. I'm so used to being alone because if my Mom is there physically, I feel like she's still absent because I face all my problems & think about my decisions alone.

"Okay, just send me money. Take care of all the things you need to take care off before you leave." And I left her alone.

I never wanted to be disrespectful or to give her that tone but she's too much. It gets so tiring.

I went up to my room and fell asleep right away, I woke up at around 5pm and saw the sky turned dark. I must've slept long, huh? I went to the bathroom and took a shower, then I wore clothes and blow dried my hair and went back to bed to browse on my social media accounts. I saw Adi & Alexa's IG stories and it seems like they're already cool with each other. They watched a movie with Noah & Tatum.

When I turned next, I saw Kacki's story. He's one of Paolo's friend who helped Noah on his party last night. Kacki is with Paolo and they just finished going to the gym in ISU.

"Dude, you're fucked!" I heard Kacki teasing Paolo. Paolo just raised his middle finger to Kacki. In the next video, I saw Paolo going inside his car and raised his bad finger to Kacki that's why Kacki laughed and the IG story ended.

It's already 5:30pm when I went down to get a non-fat milk in our fridge because of my thirst and I noticed that my mom wasn't home yet. This is one of the reason why I always felt like I'm still alone even though I'm living with her, because she barely eat with me during meal time. Maybe it's not a big deal to others, but for me it is, because for me it's also a quality time.

I was about to eat dinner but I lost my appetite that's why I just went up to my room. I texted Adi to inform him that I will be moving in one of the dorms in ISU, he's so happy with the news and even asked me to request my dorm to be in goldberg building so we can be in the same building.

I was in the middle of scrolling in IG when Paolo messaged me.

@iipaoloii: you ok?

I got confused with his question. Why would he asked me this?