chapter-2

We are waiting here for Samaira in front of her apartment building as we are heading to the outlast nightclub.
Samaira lives here alone b'coz her parents live in whales.

She is my best friend since the beginning of time. She was always there in my every happiness and gloom even when we were in kindergarten she always stood by me in my every fight.

We were both very happy in our lives until that day, we were in 8th standard when her father was announced bankrupt her life changed a lot since then.

As my parents were very close to her parents my father offered them to sponsor samaira's education and other expenses. He suggested that samaira can study and stay in London as long as she wants. her parents for her sake accepted the help and let her stay here in London with my family.

when samaira completed her graduation she asked my dad to shift to some apartment dad was not very pleased by that at first b'coz she is like a third daughter to him but then he agreed on one condition that she will shift to one of the apartments under Charlotra corporations Since then she lives here in this apartment.

"Damn!! girl how much more time she is going to take"
Kiara groaned standing beside me. Just then we saw Samaria rushing towards us all dressed up for the club.

 Just then we saw Samaria rushing towards us all dressed up for the club

(Their outfits above)

"hurry get in the car no more delay " she yelled while approaching us "huh!! as if we are the reason" Kiara said as we both rolled our eyes to which samaira just gave her sheepish smile.

I settled in the driving seat of my favourite silver range rover velar, dad gifted me this on my last birthday. Samaira got settled in the passanger seat while kiara sat at the back.

" lets go" we said together as I pulled the car towards the road.

We reached the club and 'coz i know the owner of the club they let us in without a pass. We settled and ordered some drinks for us.

"I am totally getting drunk today" samaira said as she gulped down her shot.

"Easy there girl you have the whole night to get drunk but let me remind you if you get too drunk your prince charming is not here to carry you back home" i said teasing her about her crush. " ha ha very funny miss Sanvi" she replied rolling her eyes.

There is this guy kevin at her work place she really likes him but she don't have the guts to confess. She behaves all fearless but when it comes to expressing emotions she is a total coward.

"Already started enjoying without me" Kiara said approaching us. when we came she left to greet some of her friends. It was about 20 minutes ago.

" back so soon, punctual girl i see " I said.
" what!! ? I am here to celebrate with you guys not them"
She retorted. Samaira and I laughed. It's very easy to get on her nerves.

"See fellas DJ Andrew steels just entered the booth this night is about to get started" samaira yelled all excited and then everyone started hooting including us.

The night began getting more and more awesome with each remix and arriving drinks one ofter another without pause. We danced for hours and them decided to return home its 2am and they both are already beyong drunk i kept myself sober coz i knew I will be the one driving.

I managed to balance them both to the car and drove off to samaira's apartment we will be staying there for the night.

The moment we crashed the bed we fell asleep ,we were hell tired.

In the morning after getting rid of the headache kiara and I left for home.

**************

Hey guys!!

Dont forget to vote!!
And do give your reviews and comments!!!