chapter-3

(Sanvi's office above)

Right now I am getting ready for my office I need to prepare all my blueprints for my seattle's project I don't want anything to go wrong I want everything to be perfect.

By the time I got ready the clock showed 10 am. I checked myself last time in the mirror then headed downstairs.

( Sanvi's outfit above)   When I reached downstairs I saw kiara and my parents waiting for me at the dining table

When I reached downstairs I saw kiara and my parents waiting for me at the dining table.

"Good morning my little princess" my dad greeted me.

"Good morning dad " I wished him back giving a peck on his cheek.

"Vikram she is not a little girl anymore she is a grown up woman now " mom said scolding my dad.

My mom doesn't like it when dad treats me like I am still his 10 year old daughter. "Good morning to you to mom" I said pecking her before I settled in my seat. I pecked kiara to and started having my breakfast.

"So Sanvi how is everything going with your work"
Dad asked

"Everything is going excellent dad and I also have a good news to tell you" I replied " I got the project I was telling you guys about, I will finally be designing that celebrity chef's living room in Seattle " I continued.

"Wow!! that's a great news" mom said grinning.

"Congratulations Sanvi I am really proud of you"Dad praised me.

"Thank you mom and dad" I smiled.

"I am so excited for the Seattle trip" kiara said clapping her hands.

Mom and dad looked at me " uhmm!! yes mom dad i am leaving tomorrow for seattle and I also want kiara and samaira to go with me they help me a lot"

"You can take them just take care ,ok? I am aware that  you don't know much people in Seattle, If you face any issues just call me i will take care of it I have some contacts there. "Dad offered.

"Yes dad I'll take care and probably I won't face any problem just hoping for the best " I replied smiling.

After 10 minutes dad cleared his throat we looked at him he started" Sanvi now that you mentioned your Seattle trip i want to talk about something with you i dont know if it's a coincidence but i think it's an awesome opportunity "

"What opportunity dad " I asked frowning.

"First tell me is there any guy you want to introduce to us "
Dad asked.

"What!! No dad there is no one why did you ask? "I asked surprised by his sudden question.

"Do you remeber Mr siddhant kapoor and his wife?" Dad asked

"The ones we met at Arora uncle's clothing line's  inauguration party?" I asked, he nodded and said "Yes they are very good people i really like them personally"

"Yeah i remember them they were very humble and polite it was nice meeting them" I replied.

"They said the same about you" dad said and a frown appeared on my forehead.

"Yes actually this morning Mr Siddhant called i was surprised at first coz i never really received any personal calls from them before but then there he was, I had some chat with him that's when he mentioned how much he and his wife liked meeting you and i also got to know that they have a son" he stated.

"Sooo?" I said stretching the word, already knowing where this conversation is heading.

"His name is Arman Kapoor he is the only Heir of Kapoor empires at the moment and I was very surprised to hear that He is overseeing all the business alone from almost past 4 years and he is just 29. I was so impressed I would really like to meet that boy" he said actually looking impressed.

"Okay dad so what does it have anything to do with me and that's also right now, I am really busy currently I have the whole Seattle project in my hands I have plenty of preparations to do" I said trying to ignore the topic for the time being.
I'ts not like I dont want to get married or I already like someone but it's just right now I want this project to be done smoothly without any distractions.

"Kyra I understand but it's just that Arman lives in Seattle so when you told us about your seattle project we thought why not you just return after meeting him there once". Dad suggested.

"We mean that you can meet him after you are done with your project I guess it won't harm anything that way"
Mom stated trying to convince me.

I tried to refuse but then gave in "Okay I'll think about it give me some time I'll let you know by the evening right now I'm getting late for the office bye take care" I said as I hurried to leave.

The whole day went in a blur I didn't even realised it was Already 7 in the evening I was so engrossed in readying  everything for tomorrow i didn't noticed the time at all.

Before leaving office I checked everything for the last time.
Blueprints done, designs done, list of preferred furniture brands done, other preferred brand's list done, 3 flight tickets done.

So finally i am all set to leave tomorrow for Seattle. now only thing left to do is packing.

On the way home i made my mind and decided that I'll meet him. After all I'll be meeting him only when my work will be done, there is really no harm in that.

I reached home by 8 and during the dinner I informed my parents that I've decided to meet him.Dad told me that he'll talk to his parents and will ask them to inform Arman about my visit to Seattle.

With that I left for my room I really need some sleep to charge myself for tomorrow.

****************

Hey guys!!

It's a bit longer chapter than the previous ones but I hope it was worth reading!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! :)