002

t.w. // school bullying, foul language

-ˋˏ [ ii. hotheads ] ˎˊ-

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

- Albert Einstein

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Omg! Yujin! I just scratched myself, look ! look!" Gae Nari said, waving her elbow in Yujin's face.

"What do you want me to do? Kiss it better?" she asked teasingly, grabbing the girl's arm and inching her lips towards the cut.

"No! Stop! You'll get it infected and then it'll scar!" she yelled, yanking her arm out of her friend's grip.

Yujin simply laughed at her overdramatic friend and played along saying, "Omg! You're right, I think it's deep enough to scar! You should go to see the nurse! Quick before it infects!"

Nari's eyes widdened in surprise at her words, and looked at her little scratch. "Do you really think so?

The girl nodded.

"Omg! Omg!" she exclaimed, scurrying past students and out through the halls, heading for the Infirmary.

"What a cutie," Yujin says with a small snicker, watching Nari leave in a hurry.

At the same moment, Minki entered the room, noticing Nari exit quickly. "Is she alright?" he worriedly asked, pointing in the direction she left.

"Yeah, she just scratched her elbow a bit," Yujin informed him.

He nodded, relieved.

"Hey, Class President, why didn't you collect my late fee today?" Jungho remarked.

"It'll be better if you pay," he says, with a strained smile, clearly annoyed.

Jungho then leaned down, trying to get on the same eye-level as the student kneeling on the floor. "Young Woo. Lend me some money? So, I can pay my late fee."

"But I don't have any money," the soft-spoken boy replied anxiously.

"Say, Hyesun?"

She hummed in acknowledgement while keeping her eyes fixed on the paper she was doodling on.

"Can you lend me your phone? I want to listen to music," Yujin asked.

"Sure!" she replied, handing the phone to her friend.

Yujin plugged the earphones in, drowning out the ambiant noises and conversations.

Yikyung then proceeded to lightly hit Youngwoo on the chest. "Han Youngwoo, you don't want to lend it to us? You don't want to? You don't want to?" he says mockingly, each sentence interrupted by the sound of his palm hitting the poor boy's skin.