003

t.w.// foul language

-ˋˏ [ iii. presidents & flying chairs ] ˎˊ-

The price of greatness is responsibility

-Winston Churchill

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Today, let's choose our Class' president and vice president," Teacher Jung said happily while opening her notebook. "Let's start with our vice president first. Any volunteers?"

Song Hakyung, the class' goddess, raised her hand, people applauding in approval (mostly horny boys).

"Anyone else?" Once she was met with silence, she confirmed, "Then we'll have Song Hakyung as vice president."

She noted it down and added, "Now, let's nominate someone to be president."

"Teacher, Teacher!" Gideok sings to gain the teacher's attention. "I think it's best if Kim Minki continues doing it!"

"Hey! Aren't you sorry for him? He aged like that after taking care of us." Kangjoo said, standing up for Minki. "I recommend "Ddong" Gideok."

"What?" he replies, pleasantly surprised.

"You have to become president to mature," she answers with gritted teeth and a strained smile.

"Why don't you try then?" Dongseok spoke, mocking the girl. "Teach! I recommend Lee Kangjoo!"

A cautious hand made it's way in the air, it's owner speaking in his usual soft voice, "I recommend Go Namsoon."

Everyone turned to looked at Youngwoo and Namsoon, surprised at the recommendation.

Then another hand shot through the air, an excited Nari yelling, "I nominate Yujin, our model student, for class president!"

"That won't work, Nari, we forget she exists half the time," Gideok said, trying to be funny.

Yujin was the only who laughed at his offensive joke. "And we wish to forget you exist half the time," she replied, not missing a beat and earning herself a wave of laughter. Once she turned around in her seat to look at the student sitting behind her desk, she met eyes with a flustered Gideok which only amused her even more.

"Dumbass," she muttered under her breath, never taking lightly those who mocked her.

"Quiet down! Quiet down!" Teacher Jung said, trying to calm the laughter down. Yujin could clearly see a smile creeping on her lips, but she managed to quickly repress it. "Everyone who has been recommended please come up to the front. Kim Minki, Byun Gideok, Lee Kangjoo, Go Namsoon and Kim Yujin."