Chapter 4

Xavier pov

It's been a week .

A week since I last saw the girl ,that I still don't know her name ,since I have been on edge  more than usual and also  since I last slept .
But even if you put a gun on my head I will never confess that it was because of her ,I think I was really tired that day, who knows?and to put a cherry on top my nightmares turned into her smile .

In this week I fired most of my employees even my assistant for five years because she was stuttering more than usual ,it's not my fault she can't handle my rage ,uhh and now I have to do interviews ,what a hassel!!

Like always ,on my morning  run I take the road  to the same park  ,no not because the coffee shop she works at is situated  behind  him,no just beacuse I love that park .especially the cries of the kids ,ohh how much I love it!! I don't even know why they are awake   at 7:00 a.m. in the morning .

I never went  inside the café ,because if I did I will pour all my rage at that little shop, the rage that her smile built ,why does she have to smile at every single guy that went in there,  she dosen't even know that they are flirting with her ,uhh she is so naive I wanted to rip every single one of them ,and of course myself because I'm acting like a pussie.

But today for some reason her smile didn't greet me from across the road, it was some girl that was dressed completely inappropriate for a waitress and her smile was clearly fake  flirting with some guy ,she was completely different from my girl .

Ok forget I said that .

For some reason it didn't feel right and my gut was telling me that there is something wrong .and for the first time in my life ,

I didn't respond to my gut and went in my way . because I am Xavier fero'dell , the mafia king that don't dwell on some little girl  that he won't ever see her again in his life .

Little did I know that fate have another opinion .

           ----

"WAIT HOLD THE DOOR OF THE ELEVATOR PLEASE!!" a voice that hunted me in my nightmares  the last week and a half said .
And there she was in all her glory panting inside the elevator looking as beautiful as ever in her brown hair that was styled to perfection in a ponytail with just one strand of hair out of place that my hands twitched to place  her behind her ear,and her green doe eyes looking at me innocently .wearing light pink shirt  and a black pencil skirt that made her legs longer ,that idea made me want to run my hands on them and fuck her hard   right here right now  on the wall . that intention  made me clench my jaw tightly .and the last thing I thought was

   I was doomed

----

Hello again we hope you are liking this story so far and please don't forget to vote comment and share❤❤