Ghostface, Legion (Frank), and Michael Myers With Reader Knowing DBD

Ghostface 

- A cold fog drifted from the forest, alerting you of your first trial. "Wish me luck guys I'll see you in there." Looking around you noticed the fog circling Claudette, Kate, and Steve as well. After playing so many trials on the computer, you should be fine, right? Right? 

- Taking a deep breath as you spawned into the trial, looking around "Crotus Penn Asylum, wow it looks even better in person."  Feeling a little starstruck you stood amazed at the chapel in front of you. Shaking your head, remembering the task at hand; generators and escape. 

- As you bent down to start repairing a generator with Kate, you couldn't ignore this feeling of being watched, "Spine Chill" was coming in clutch. A small glance behind you confirmed your suspicion; Ghostface. He was crouched behind a wall stalking Kate as she obliviously continued to work. 

- Leaning in, "Kate, it's Ghostface off to my left. Make a run, don't make it obvious but I'll try to distract him." She looked hesitant before getting onto her feet and running over to the chapel. You hopped off the generator only to notice sparks to fly from it along with a puff of smoke, "Seriously Ghosty? Ruin?" 

- Rolling your eyes you took advantage of the fact that Ghostface was too distracted by Kate's sudden movement to notice that you had moved away from the generator. Sneaking up behind him, leaning into him, you whispered "Hey there Ghosty Boi, wanna show me where your ruin is?"  You whispered, smirking. 

- A string of curses could be heard as he jumped back from his crouched position. Under his mask, Danny's eyebrows furrowed, who are you, how do you know about his ruin, and what kind of balls do you have to come up and talk to a killer so causally? 

- Stretching your arms in the arm you gave a smile to the masked murderer. "Ah, no worries I'll find it eventually. How about you give me a nice chase, and I'll give you some pallets to eat? Hope I don't ruin that cute face of yours though." Throwing a wink at him, you started running leaving him behind the wall, unable to move. 

- Shaking off his confusion he started to chase you, trying to mind game on the t-wall. You shout over your shoulder, "Oh nice mind games! Won't work on me though!" He gripped his knife tighter as he started to catch up. "What a sly minx I have on my hands. Let's have some fun." He twirled his knife, running faster. 

- Looking over your shoulder you noticed he was catching up and quick. "Shit I need a pallet." Covered in some trees you see a pallet resting up just waiting to get thrown down. You run past it, making it look like you were going to loop it, waiting for the perfect moment. 

- Danny couldn't help but smirk, he knew you were going to loop around this. Crouching at the pallet he waited for you to come back around thinking he was still giving chase. That was until a sharp pain hit him in the head, a slight groan escaping as he quickly recovered. 

- You stood at the other side of the pallet with a deadpanned face, "Really? Seriously dude, who brings "Enduring" anymore?! What you also got "Spirit Fury"?!" Crossing your arms and shaking your head, he could only stare in disbelief "I'm kind of disappointed in you, you were ready to eat some pallet. Ghosty face, get some better perks." And with that, you were off as he stood there trying to comprehend everything you had said this trial. 

Legion (Frank) 

- The countless hours turned days you spent on Dead By Daylight has finally come in handy. You don't know how you ended up here, but quite frankly all of your practice has given you some confidence. 

- Spawning in your trial, you looked around to see the snowy resort, also known as Ormond Resort. "Oooh, wonder if I got lucky enough to get a Legion! I hope it's Susie or Julie, the two cuties of the legions." Smiling to yourself, you started to walk around the map trying to remember where the generators spawn.