Legion (Susie), Spirit and Pig Mocking S/o For Helping Their Teammates HCs

Legion (Susie) 

- Lots of mocking laughing whenever she sees you helping the survivors. Those maggots don't deserve your help. What did they do to deserve your help. Nothing! So why are you trying so damn hard to protect them! 

- She can't stand the thought of you having to spill your own blood to protect others. In trials, she'll become tortuous towards the other survivors. Making sure to use her feral frenzy any chance she can get, inflicting deep wounds into them. Thrusting the rusty, bloody blade deep inside their guts. 

- If you've been taking a lot of protection hits during the trial, Susie will start to get more and more pissed. Losing sight of who you are, slashing harder and harder. Until your cries snap her back. Fuck. Shit no. 

- After the trials, she'll sneak over to the survivor campsite. Bandages and rubbing alcohol in hand. Poking her head in, she notices a cloth wrapped around your stomach. "Hey pretty girl, how're you feeling?" Removing her mask, she smiles at you. "I'm sorry for being so rough in the trial, you know how I feel about the others." 

- Susie will never admit that she was being more rough on the other survivors, only mumbling out; "They don't deserve your help, and we both know it." With burning glares, she gives a small smile and a empty promise to be less threatening to the others, apologizing about being so rough on you. 

- Talking to Bubba, she would learn how to use "Franklin's Demise", seeing that others in the trial are carrying med-kits. Ensuring that they're dropped and left on the ground for you to use. The others don't need them. 

Spirit 

- When you started playing against Rin in trials; she was taken back on how forward and altruistic you are. Seeing you play in trials versa actually going against you; She didn't really know how to act. 

- Part of her knew that she couldn't hold back on you, or at least to a noticeable degree. Other killers were watching, the entity was watching. But the other part knew that just because she was a killer, doesn't mean she had to brutally murder you. 

- Constantly getting scolded by Kazan that she isn't using her powers to her full advantage. Trying to be a good grandfather to her, he teaches her some techniques as she worries about having to actually use these in the trial. 

- Rin would bring a ivory mori for you. Whispering a small apology as she puts you out of your misery. Thrusting the sword into your stomach, she'd let blood lust take over turning back to the other survivors. 

- She couldn't bring herself to tauntly tease you, just making small comments worrying if you got seriously injured or bringing up suggestions on how to make it look like she is being brutal with you. When in reality Rin is trying to be soft as she can, well as soft as you can be with a katana. 

- Always tend to your wounds from the trials, no matter how much you try to say you can do it yourself. "You've already worked your hardest today, please for me? Lay back and let me take care of you."  

Pig 

-She never understood what would compel you to help others when your life was on the line. Even if they did end up dead or sacrificed, they'd only receive punishment from the Entity and return to the campfire. 

- If you two are in a match together, she wouldn't go easy on you; especially if you were trying to protect or take hits for the other survivors. Later Amanda would feel remorse, you're just trying to help the others survive; but she knows how ruthless other killers can be. 

- "S/o, why do you do this to yourself? They aren't your things to protect, use them to help you survive and avoid the Entity. You know this, so why are you acting like this!" She can't help but scowl whenever she sees you like this. Amanda knows your smart, but when it comes to other people, you are too empathetic. 

- After all your trials are done for the day, Amanda will always sneak over to the survivor campsite to help patch you up in your tent. "I can't believe you were stupid enough to get this beat up, again." Scowling as she wraps up a leg wound. 

- "Why do you do this to yourself, you know they wouldn't do the same for you. They're greedy, selfish, they only care about themselves and their own survival." You thought for a minute, taking in everything she said. "They care for me, and I care for them. We protect each other so we can all survive. But I promise they will never be more important to me than you are." 

- She will 100% threat survivors behind your back in trials. "You fucking let S/o take another hit for you and I swear I'll shove that hook so far up your ass, you'll be choking on it. Understand me?" Amanda has become the most threatening killer even though she's half the size of some killers.