31

Taehyung's POV

I sit on my bed and I let out a sigh.

"God damn it." I say and I hear breathing outside of my door. 

"What are you doing?" I hear Jungkook's voice and I see that there's a crack in my door. Is someone spying on me? I look closely and see a hint of orange hair walk away. So Jimin hyung huh? I walk out of my room and I listen to what they're talking about.

"I just don't trust him yet." Really Jimin hyung? I've known you for years and you can't trust me? I listen some more and I can feel my temper rising. The door clicks and I run back to my room. I open the door and close it again, acting like I just got out. I turn around and see Jungkook there.

"Hey Jungkook, how's Jimin doing?" I ask and his face lightens up a little.

"He's doing better." he says with a small smile and I smile a bit back.

"That's good, I'll see you at dinner." I say and he nods his head.

"See you there." He says back and I walk past him. I hear him open a door and close it. So he's across from Jimin? Nice to know. If I didn't hear their conversation, I would've believed Jungkook. He's a really good actor. Jimin hyung... This makes me want to continue the mission but I see why you decided not to.

Y/n's Pov 

It's time for dinner and I help Jin and Joon set up the table while Hoseok and Yoongi are already sitting at the table, on their phones. I finish up the table and see that Jungkook and Jimin are walking down the stairs together.

"Whoa, you're recovering fast, how do you feel?" I ask Jimin and he looks at me in a certain way.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." He says softly and I frown a bit.

"Are you alright?" I ask him and he just nods his head.. alright then...

"Where's Taehyung?" I hear Joon ask and I turn around to look at him and everyone else. Where is Taehyung actually?

"Uh, he's probably in his room. I'll go get him, you guys can sit down first." I say and he just nods his head. I make my way up the stairs and to Taehyung's room. I knock and open the door to see him laying in bed while playing on his phone. I close the door and he looks up at me.

"Ah, do you need something?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"It's time for dinner, come down and eat." I say and he slightly smiles with a nod while standing up. I turn around, about to head out but he grabs my arm. He turns me around and there's a tiny bit of space between us. I tilt my head and chuckle a little bit.

"Do you need something?" I ask him and he sighs slightly.

"Let's go out tonight.. Just you and me."