33

Y/n's POV

We're at the table and I'm sitting next to Taehyung. It's silent and that's really abnormal since we are usually crackheads during dinner but I guess everyone is exhausted from today. I look up and I see that Jimin is staring to my left and I look to where he's staring at just to see Taehyung viciously staring back. Are they having a staring contest or are they trying to communicate with their eyes? I look down and see Taehyung's hands clenched in his lap and I reach over to put my hand on his. He relaxes immediately and holds my hand in his. I finish dinner first and I try to release my hand from Taehyung's but he holds my hand even tighter.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to him and he looks down and me with a slight smile. He nods his head a little bit and I pick up my plate. Once he notices that I'm done eating, he let's go of my hand and picks up his as well.

"Thanks for the food Jin hyung." He says and Jin smiles slightly at him. Taehyung didn't eat that much, something is bothering him.

"Yeah, no problem." Jin says back and we both head towards the kitchen. Taehyung pushes the door open and waits for me to head in first. I put my plate into the sink and Taehyung towers over me to put his in the sink as well. I turn around just to get trapped in between his two arms.

"Taehyung, move." I say and he grabs my waist. God damn it..

"I don't want to.." He says with a frown on his face and I chuckle. He moves in a little bit and snuggles his face into my neck.

"Taehyung I-" Before I can finish my sentence, I feel his lips on my neck and I feel a shiver run down my spine. My hands travel to his shoulders and I slightly squeeze his shoulders from the sensation. This is something I've never felt before.. My eyes sequester shut. I then feel his teeth bite me a little bit and a whimper flies out of my mouth. He covers my mouth with his hands and my head tilts to give him more access. I feel him biting in sucking in a certain spot and my hands start to shake. Another whimper comes out and thankfully his hand is there to make it quieter. He releases from my neck and his tongue trails from my neck to my ear. He bites it sensually and I squeeze his shoulders again.

"I'll see you in your room in a little bit." His deep, husky voice whispers into my ear and I open my eyes. I look into his dark ones and I feel a tingle in my chest, what the hell is that?

"Alright.." I say in a breathy, almost breathless tone, and he smirks a bit. He kisses me one last time and heads out of the kitchen... what the hell just happened?