Due Date (part 2)

"Actually Mom, Dad... The father is here." Audrey started saying.

"What do you mean?" Her mom asked looking at her dad.

"Well I'm sure you guys were wondering who that is over there." Audrey was saying and motioned towards Harry.

Harry slightly waved and smile awkwardly.

"Yeah... What about him?" Her mom wondered looking at Harry confused, then back at Audrey.

"His name is Harry and... He's the father." Audrey finished saying.

Her mom gasped and covered her mouth.

"Is... Is he from the...?" Audrey's dad started to ask.

"Yeah." Audrey cut him off.

"Oh my." Her dad said taking a deep breath.

Audrey's mom looked up and took her hand off her mouth. She looked over at Ben. "Do your parents know that Audrey is with someone from the other side?"

Ben looked over at her. "As far as I know, no."

"Hmm." Audrey's mom said and nodded.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Audrey looked over at him and checked.

"I just... I just need to get some air." He answered, then he got up and walked out of the room.

(An hour later)

It was just Audrey, the baby, and Harry in the room.

"You know what you want to name her yet?" Harry questioned.

"What we want to name her." Audrey corrected him.

Harry slightly laughed and smiled, then his smile faded.

"Hey you okay?" Audrey checked looking at him concerned.

"What if your parents tell Ben's parents?" Harry asked.

"Why are you worried about Ben's parents finding out?" Audrey wondered. "You should only be worried about my parents, but they don't seemed to mad about it."

"Well Ben's parents and Mal's parents both hate each other and both of our parents chose different sides. So we're kind of going against our sides." Harry explained.

"Look, I don't think we have to worry about it. If anything happens and they don't want us to be together, then we'll work something out. Everything is going to be okay." Audrey was assuring Harry, then she kissed him.

(At Ben's house)

Ben was laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling. Then his parents walked in. Ben looked over and sat up.

"Hey how it go with Audrey?" His mom asked.

"Good. She's doing good. She had the baby. The baby's doing good." Ben was telling them.

"It's a girl, right?" His mom checked.

"Yeah." Ben nodded.

"Does she have a name for her yet?" His mom wondered.

"Not yet I don't think." Ben answered.

"Hey son, you okay?" His dad checked.

"Y-yeah I'm good. Just a little tired from all this baby stuff." Ben lied.

"Okay well we're gonna leave you. Let you get some rest or whatever." His mom told him.

"Okay thanks." Ben replied and waited for them to leave.

Once they left he grabbed his phone and texted Mal.

(A couple hours later)

It was dark outside so Ben was waiting for Mal outside of her house. Then the door opened and she walked out.

"What's up? How's Audrey?" Mal was asking.

"She's good. She had the baby. Everything's good." Ben told her.

"Okay. So what did you want to talk about then?" Mal questioned.

"When we were at the hospital Audrey told her parents Harry is the father." Ben started saying. "Then her mom asked me if my parents knew Harry was the father."

"You said no, right?" Mal checked.

"Well yeah because they don't know." Ben responded.

"So then what are you worried about?" Mal wondered.

"What if they do find out? Then they find out about us. What are we gonna do?" Ben asked.

"Look, we're gonna make sure we're very careful and that they don't ever find out." Mal was assuring Ben.

"Then there's that! We're never gonna tell them? What if we ever wanted to get married or something? We can't ever tell them?" Ben was questioning.

"I mean I think if something like that was to happen we would have to tell them and deal with whatever they do." Mal replied.

"I don't know Mal. I just don't like this." Ben was shaking his head.

"Don't like what?" Mal questioned.

"Having to keep this a secret. We have to have a secret relationship because our families hate each other." Ben answered.

"What are you trying to say?" Mal asked.

"I just think we shouldn't have to hide this anymore." Ben said.

"What are you saying? You want to tell everyone including our parents about us?" Mal checked.

"Sort of." Ben said.

"Oh my." Mal ran her fingers through her hair.

"I just don't think we should have to hide this anymore. It's not fair for us just because our families don't get along." Ben added.

"No, yeah I agree with you. I just think this is a huge step. Like you're sure you want to do this?" Mal responded.

"I'm sure. I really think it's something that needs to be done. Not just for us, but for everyone. Like Audrey and Harry." Ben explained.

"Okay if it makes you feel better and it's something you really want. Then I'm with you and think we should." Mal told him.

"Thank you." Ben said and kissed her. "But we're gonna need some backup to help us."

"Mal? Ben? What are you guys doing out here?" Evie was asking as she was walking towards them.

"You want to tell her or should I?" Mal looked over at Ben.

"I will." Ben stated. "Evie, we've decided that we're going to tell anyone including our parents about us."

"Really? You think that's a good idea?" Evie was looking back and fourth at them. "Your families hate each other though."

"We know, but it's better if we tell them so we don't have to keep our relationship a secret anymore." Mal told her.

"Wait hold on. I thought you two weren't even together?" Evie wondered.

"Yeah we are sort of." Mal said.

"We're just seeing each other." Ben added.

"So I was right." Evie nodded.

"Right about what?" Mal questioned and her and Ben looked at each other.

"I knew you two would get back together." Evie told them.

"So now that you know about us. Will you help us when we tell everyone?" Mal wondered.

Evie looked back and fourth about them, then sighed. "Yeah. Of course I will help you guys."