1🥰💍❗️

Emily P .O . V

Today I am going to the trap with my bestfriend king , we have Been hanging out alot lately

Today I am going to the trap with my bestfriend king , we have Been hanging out alot lately . He wants me to stay with him for a while because I keep running into my daugerous ex Ranard . He will not let me go we ended two years ago . It is a lot of shit that happened back then I will be traumatized forever 🥺😭
Flashbacks
Ranard came home drunk one night " EMILY BITCH BRING YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOWWW❗️" I came downstairs because I knew what was finna happen it happened all the time but I was to scared to leave him cause I was truly in love with him " yes Ranard " " BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??" I thought about the question for a minute "ANSWER ME BITCH ❗️"" I'm not nobody I'm Emily " I guess he thought I was being smart so he grabbed me by hair and slung me To the ground and start punching and stomping me and when I thought he was done I laid there hurting feeling like I was going to die 😩 until I felt a sharp pain in my chest he had stabbed me 😭😭 ! I was for sure I was about to die he left me there to die . Two hours later my bestfriends walked threw the door screaming and crying it's kinda blur what happened next but I woke up the hospital . I moved in with my bestfriend and Until I got on my feet and got my own apartment after that I never heard for Ranard again .
FLASHBACK OVER !
I ran into him last week at the store and almost passed out I called my bestfriends and told them he was back in town he also threatened me so king wanted me by his side at all times so nothing like what happened, happened again 🥱 everyday I spend with him I like him more and more .
" Emily ? " king said snapping out of my thoughts " yes bestfriend?  " you want some food before we go to the trap?? " yes of course I'm always hungry " I know with you fat ass " yes my ass is very fight ❗️
20 minutes later
We arrived at the trap I was greeted by the gang they was all in the front room " Hey Emily " said my bestfriends ( yes there part of the gang to cause there boyfriends ) the boys went in the room to talk and handle business why all the girls was In the front room ..... " bestfriend " said Diana "I wanna start my own business with y'all and y'all work there with me !! Diana said me and chole agreed with that we talked more about that we laughed and had a good time . We always had a good time when was with each other after while the boys came out . " Bean head ass , rolly Polly body having ahh spike said checking us " lil dick ass , long shoe ass skinny stick looking ahh we was checking back and forth when heard the door slam and a angry king came out " Emily you ready to go I'm ready to go? " he said in a rude way I start gathering my things " we don't got all dat Emily hurry " . He said being rude which pissed me off " I see you mad and all but you don't have to take your anger out on me 😒❗️I said he ignored me and just went outside To the car . The ride was silent until I broke the silence " folks do to much take me to my mama house . " he ignored what I said and still took me to his house I stayed outside being who I am I said " I'm not going In Your house fuck you sense you wanna be mean to me . He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me inside the house I started crying and went to my room and slammed the door .

King P

King P . O . V
I'm mad ash right now money is going missing from the trap that mean one of my workers stealing from me . I didn't mean to make Emily upset and when I seen her burst out crying that really made me feel bad I didn't mean to 😩❗️I'm just mad as fuck right now ! And she was being smart and I didn't want to say nun out the way to her . I truly have deep feelings for Emily I'm in love with her 😩 she just don't know it I'm think about telling her but I'm kinda don't want to cause I don't want to mess up our friendship so there for I might just not tell her or I might tell her I'm her birthday she always venting to me about how she want a nigga that's gone love and spoil and pleasure her and that's me I got everything she need 😩 My phone start time ding it knocked me out my thoughts
901236****
Hey bae can I come threw and make you feel good 😩❗️
901236****
Attachment: 1 (nude)
I didn't respond to her I had to make things right with Emily I can't leave knowing she mad at me I went to go her favorite which is zaxby's I got her some hot wings and fried and a large pink lemonade . I made it back home and went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door when Emily's mad she can be very stubborn " go away " she said " I got you favorite" I said I'm from the hood and I'm thug but I got a soft spot for lil mama 💯After a few moments she opened the door and grabbed her food " I'm sorry Emily I mad at the time " "that don't mean you take your anger out on me "she said tearing up again. " I'm sorry bestfriend can you forgive me " I said with a pout face she burst out laughing and forgave me . She ate her food we watched a movie and the next day went by kinda fast went to sleep in each other arms 🥱❗️ .

Excuse any mistakes❗️
First chapter let me know how y'all like it I'm kinda of scared 🥱💯