Twelve

Perfectly Wrong | S.M
Chapter: Twelve
Layla

"Why the fuck is he here Layla?" I look at Brandon wanting to answer his questions but the words don't seem to be coming out of my mouth.

"Is there a problem?" Shawn asks innocently. I feel so guilty that I've brought him into this.

I shake my head, "Shawn you're fine just go home I'm sorry i wasted your time" I tell him. I did not want him to stay any longer, i was already feeling anxious about what was about to come, i just know that Brandon would of ended up punching Shawn if he tried to protect me.

Shawn looks at me with worry. "Are you sure?" No. But that's okay, i don't want him to know I'm struggling in my relationship already.

I can feel Brandon's eyes burning into my back, "Yes, everything is fine Shawn" He doesn't buy it, i can tell he doesn't want to leave, "Shawn go" I tell him. 

He nods his head and turns around heading for his car, i close the door and turn around facing Brandon. I can tell by his face that he is angry and he should be. "What the fuck was that?" He questions. 

I shake my head and walk towards him. "I am so sorry, we are just friends" I explain to him.

He puts his hands on my cheeks, "Are you sure that's it?" He questions. He looks a lot calmer, but i still feel really anxious almost like i am waiting for him to burst.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear, "Of course, i feel nothing towards Shawn. I love you and only you" I smile at him

We both lean in and just as we are about to kiss the front door opens, my head snaps towards the door. "Hi sweetie" My mom yells happily. I walk over to her and give her a hug, these last few weeks i haven't seen my mom very much and i missed her a lot.

"Brandon you're here!" Dylan screams in excitement. They have a really special bond, Dylan loves him and it makes me so happy. I turn around and watch Dylan run into Zach's arms i smile at them hugging.

"Dude where's my hug?" I laugh.

He turns to me still in Brandon's arms. "Brandon is cooler sorry" He jokes, at least i hope it's a joke.

Brandon smirks at me. "You hear that? I'm cooler than you" I can tell his mood is definitely lightened up which i am so thankful for.

I give him evil eyes as a joke. "I'll tickle you" I tell Dylan. He hates being tickled it makes him cry of laughter.

"Okay fine you're cooler" He tells me.

Brandon puts him down. "Blackmailing now are we Layla Rhodes" Brandon laughs.

I laugh and shake my head. I walk into the kitchen to see my mum sat at the table on her laptop. "How was your trip?" I ask her.

She takes her eyes off of her computer. "It was really good, grandma misses you" She smiles.

I sit on the kitchen counter, "I definitely need to visit them soon" I nod. Dylan walks in and sits next to my mom.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" He whines.

I shake my head. "And that is my cue to leave, I'm not getting roped into making food" I giggle. I leave the room and walk upstairs into my room, i see Brandon laying on my bed.

I sit on the bed and he turns his phone off looking at me. "I overreacted, I'm sorry" He mumbles. He looks embarrassed, but i don't understand why i was the one who was in the wrong.

"I was in the wrong too, it wasn't just you" I tell him. He gives me a sympathy smile. He pulls me onto his lap and i lean done and cuddle into him. "I love you babe" I smile into his chest.