23. I MISS YOU

The Nerdy Bad Boy
Chapter 23

5 YEARS LATER

“Hey Lain. Want to hang out tonight? Tyler and I planned a little get together since it's Friday and we all need to relax and all” Liang said as he sat next to Blaine.
They were in their final year of university and would be graduating soon. Just a few more projects and exams and it would finally be over.
“You mean you plan to have a crazy party and you somehow convinced Tyler to go along with it because you feel like getting drunk and partying hard” Blaine responded giving Liang a serious look.
“Fine you got me but I promise it won't be all crazy. It will be fun. Everyone is going to be there and I'm not taking no for an answer” Liang said before kissing Blaine on the cheek and saying ‘I love you too.’

Blaine just shook his head sideways as he watched his crazy friend walk away.
Even after 5 years all his friends were still dating the same people and their relationships just got stronger.
Brad and Paxton were actually engaged and he was very happy for them.

Its just that sometimes when they hung out together he couldn’t help but remember Maddox.
He missed him so much and since he left for military school he never saw or heard from him.
He thought that maybe he would be back soon but two years down the line Blaine felt heart broken again.
He tried to get over Maddox and even dated a few people but he could never get over his first love. How much longer did he have to wait?
“You promised you would come back to me. How much longer do I need to wait. You promised” Blaine whispered to himself.

In the evening Blaine got home took a shower and got ready for the party. He lived on his own now.
Even if sometimes he missed Maddox so much he cried himself to sleep he never wanted to let go of their memories.

He got to Liang’s house about an hour later and as he expected it was a full blown loud crazy party. He didn’t even understand why their neighbors had never called the cops on them with the noise they make.
He got inside the house and found his friends in the game room.
Tyler’s family was loaded so he and his boyfriend basically lived in a huge awesome house. Liang said he didn’t want kids but this was the best house for a huge family.
Everyone was there and all seemed to be well.

Even recent friends they had made Luke, Trevor, Zhen and Seth.
Luke and Blaine actually dated for a while but it didn’t work out. Then he met Trevor and it was love at first sight.
Zhen and Seth were an on and off couple but they loved each other. The problem was that their families were not only neighbors but enemies. It was like a secret forbidden love affair.
Since they both stayed at the hostels now it was easier for them to be together.
Blaine enjoyed watching his friends being playful and silly.
Drunk Liang was the best entertainment and he kept everyone laughing at his antics.

…………………………………

Blaine woke up with a killer headache the next day.
Liang and Paxton were able to convince him to have a few drinks and because he was a lightweight it didn’t take time time for him to get wasted.
He forced himself out of bed, took a shower and had some breakfast.
He didn’t really plan on leaving and so he dressed into an oversized tshirt and tight fitting boxers leaving most of his thighs on display.
Not that anyone would see him.
When the painkillers were finally taking effect he sat down to find a movie to watch in bed but then the doorbell rang.

Who would visit him at this hour?
He knew all his friends were nursing their hangovers if they weren’t still asleep.
Blaine got up with a frown wondering which one of his frieds dared to interrupt his down time.
He was about to lash out when he opened the front door but froze as soon as he saw who it was.
He must have been dreaming. Or maybe he was still drunk.

“Blaine” he snapped back to reality when he heard Maddox's voice.
It seemed deeper than before which gave Blaine chills. How can just his voice have such an effect on him.
This was no longer the boy that Blaine had fell for in highschool.
What stood before him was a man. He was taller and bigger than before which was due to his training in the military.
Blaine couldn’t deny that he found the man before extremely attractive and only indecent thoughts flooded his mind.

But before he could say another word he felt lips on his own as they kissed.
Blaine responded like a parched plant to water. He kissed Maddox as fiercely as he had been kissed.
They didn’t need to exchange any word. They both knew from the kiss how much they missed each other.
How much they desired each other.

🔞🔞🔞
WARNING WARNING WARNING
IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SMUT YOU CAN FIND IT IN MY STEAMY ONE SHOTS BOOK. THANK YOU. 

🔞🔞🔞

They both collapsed on the bed  panting hard from their wild first time sex.
Blaine was feeling extremely tired but lazily turned around to face Maddox as their breathing became normal again.
They stared at each other in silence for a while.
“I'm sorry” Maddox broke the silence.
“Why?” Blaine asked.
“I planned to come over and talk and win you back but when I saw you in that shirt whith those delicious thighs on display I couldn’t help myself. Even after all these years you still turn me on like crazy” Maddox said and Blaine blushed.
He also couldn’t believe they had just had sex.

“I don’t mind. I don’t regret it. I was honestly thinking the same when I saw you” Blaine confessed and they smilled at each other.
“Lain baby. I love you so much. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Will you take me back” Maddox said as he wrapped one arm around the smaller pulling him closer.
“Technically we never broke up…I never stopped loving you Maddox. Thank you for finally coming back to me” Blaine said before he leaned forward and kissed the man he had missed for 5 years.

Finally they were back together again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They are finally back together after a longgggg time.