~𝟙𝟛~

𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖. ℕ𝕠, 𝕟𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤. ℕ𝕠, 𝕟𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪.
-𝕊𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕆𝕍
Are you who you say you are?
I walked into the room with Dylan's drink and muffin, when I saw him crying. I widen my eyes, thinking that something was wrong with Kate, when I saw them.

Lucas Jade Zumann was leaning over a completely conscious Kate and they were kissing the life out of each other. I picked up the dropped it just a minute ago. I walked over to Dylan, and handed him the muffin and ginger ale.

"Why do I hurt so much?" Came the voice of Kate. I was quite relieved when the kissing sounds came to a stop. "Lydia beat you. Your stomach was punctured, your jaw fractured and some of your ribs were cracked." I explained, feeling her forehead, making sure her temperature wasn't too high.

She didn't seem to hear me or notice me feel her forehead, she was just looking at Lucas. He was looking at her as well, but the look in his eyes was one of evil intentions. She looked at him with love, but he returned the look with a glance in our direction and a smirk.

I knew something was up, as I turned to look at Dylan, who had disappeared. "Where's Dylan!?" I asked, quite worried for my heartbroken friend.

"Who's Dylan? And who are you?" I heard the small voice of Kate ask me. I looked at her in horror.

Please no, please no, PLEASE NO!

I felt a panic attack coming on, so I tried distracting myself. It was almost gone until I heard my phone chime. I looked at the notification.

dylan.kingwell has posted a new photo

I opened it, a bit relieved, but as soon as I read the comment, I lost it. Everything went black and I fell.

 Everything went black and I fell

dylan.kingwell — liked by 167 people
Goodbye
167 likes                0 comments

-Comments have been disabled-

____________________________________
TheDeathlyHallowsss I ALWAYS win 😈 I am going to torture you with three cliffhangers in one chapter, and NO information in the next one.