~𝟚𝟘~

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤
-𝕄𝕠𝕚 😂😁

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕍
I think I'm in love again
I've been dating Kayden again for two weeks. I know I love him, but there's always this aching part of my heart for Dylan, and I know it. I'm not one of those stupid, oblivious characters in some other books. I know it, but I hate it.

Kayden knows it too. We're both scared. Tonight I'm going to a sleepover with Louis, Avi, Kitana, Malina and Maria at Neil's. Dylan was invited. I don't know if he's coming, though.

I get up out of my bed, and walk over to the mirror. I look like a mess. Fishing some clothes out of my drawer, I head to the shower and turn the water on. I take my hair out of it's ponytail and let it run down. I gently brush my fingers through my hair while I wait for the water to heat up.

After the shower

I walk out of the bathroom, using the towel to dampen my hair, just so that air drying will go faster. I grab a really cute shirt and a pair of shorts and pack them into my suitcase. Next I grab my hairbrush, toothbrush and my makeup. Yes, I also grabbed my toothpaste.

I finish packing the useless items, and zip up my suitcase. Hearing a knock on the door, I walked over and opened it to reveal Kayden.

"Hey, before you go tonight, want to go out? Get ice cream, take a pretty picture for your social media?" He winks. I giggle back.

"You had me at ice cream. But we're still taking a picture!" I yell back, and walk over to the kitchen. I open the fridge door, look at the contents and close it again. "Ice cream for breakfast, it is. I really got to buy appetizing things." I sigh. Kayden comes up from behind me. "Yes, get rid of all those salad ingredients! The worlds opinion's shouldn't change anything about you." He whispers into my ear.

Two weeks ago, this whisper would make me shiver or something. Now, I was used to it. Kayden seemed to notice too, but if so, he didn't let it bother him. "C'mon let's go." He grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door.

We end up deciding to go to the ice cream truck just down the road, and then the sunflower field for a picture.

When we reach the ice cream truck, I order a bubblegum ice cream come, small of course. Kayden orders mint Oreo ice cream. His was medium. While we were waiting for Suzi (Pronounced Soo-zee 😂), the person who's making our ice cream cones, to finish making our ice cream cones, Kayden and I got into a heated argument about which boy band was better: Why Don't We or One Direction.

By the time we finished our ice cream cones, we had a total of 0.75 conversations. Three times, Kayden tried starting conversation, and three times I replied with one word answers. He respected me enough to stop talking. I respected him for respecting me.

We got our picture, and went back home. I grabbed my suitcase, putting it in the back of my car. I said goodbye to Kayden, and made my way to my car as well. I wasn't in the mood to hang out with my friends quite yet, so I just posted the picture.

 I wasn't in the mood to hang out with my friends quite yet, so I just posted the picture

kate.marie — liked by dylan.kingwell and 11,465,923 others
SUNFLOWERS!
🖤 ...more

View all 8,765,946 comments
JUST NOW

Without bothering to read the comments, I clicked on my car, and drove to Neil's house.