Close

We met because of an egg. Ever since we had to watch the egg we have become friends. "Hey Lincoln you on for a movie tonight?" Clyde asks me. "Uh yeah sure but could Ronnie come?" I ask in reply. "Sure." Clyde said.
~after the movie~
"Goodnight Clyde." I say as Ronnie and I walk out the door. "Lincoln can you walk me home? it's dark out and I'm scared of losing my way." Ronnie says to me. "Sure since it's on my way home anyways." We walk and talk all the way to her house. Suddenly Ronnie faints in her front yard. "Oh well mom and dad surely wouldn't care if I stayed at her house. Of course I'd have to tell them I'm staying at Clyde's house." Ronnie Anne wakes up as I lay her in her bed. "Bobby and mom have the night shift so it's just me tonight." She says sounding scared. "Don't worry I'll stay here with you I promise." I say. I tuck her in bed and then I go to lay on the couch. I start dozing off when I hear Ronnie crying. I get up and rush to her to see that she's having a nightmare. I lay on her bed next to her and cover both of us up. I doze off.
*Ronnie's pov*
I wake up to see that my crush Lincoln loud is in my bed asleep next to me. "Holy crap Lincoln Loud is in my bed!" I notice Lincoln starts moving around like he's about to wake up so I quickly act like I'm asleep.
*Lincolns pov*
I wake up and see Ronnie Anne is still asleep. "Dang she looks cute when she sleeps." While I was thinking about her I decided to man up and do the thing I've wanted to do. I kissed Ronnie Anne when I noticed she was awake.
*Ronnies pov*
Lincoln kissed me so i kissed him back we laid there in my bed cuddling when I realized it was a Wednesday so school starts in an hour. Lincoln gets up and so do I. We start walking to school. I assume we are pretty close now.