Gun

*Ronnie Anne's pov*
I was walking to class as I hear Lincoln shout "hey Ronnie Anne!" I blush a bit as I start walking towards Lincoln. "You forgot your bracelet at Clyde's house." He said. I blushed and took it. Out of nowhere I felt a zap through my body. I remember everyone was panicking. I blacked out and the last thing I remember is Lincoln picking me up.
*Lincolns pov*
I still can't believe that we are seniors or that I slept at Ronnie Anne's house. "Lincoln where's Ronnie? She forgot her bracelet at my house." Clyde said. "I don't know but I'll give it to her when I see it." I respond. Clyde hands it to me and walks to class. I see Ronnie walking and I scream for her. She comes walking and I explain the whole bracelet thing. She blushes and takes the bracelet. I remember Ronnie turned around when it happened. Some maniac of a student had a gun and shot it. Ronnie got hit so I quickly picked her up and started running out of the school. Cops were everywhere people were panicking. I didn't care I was only concerned for Ronnie.
*Ronnies pov*
I remember waking up in the hospital. My mom, Bobbie, and Lincoln were there. "L...Lincoln..." I say. He jolts his head up as I see he's been crying. "I'm sorry.." he said. "For what?" I ask. "I couldn't protect you I promised I would and I didn't I'm so stupid I'm sorry!" Lincoln says. "Lincoln what happened?" I ask. "You got shot twice in the chest. He shot you." He said. "Who?" I ask. "Martin Wayne our classmate." He says. I gasp and look at my chest all bandaged up. "I've gotta go Ronnie I'll see you in a couple days." He says as he goes to leave.
~a couple days go by and Ronnie is allowed back at school~
*lincolns pov*
I'm walking through the hallway when I notice a familiar voice. Ronnie Anne was back. I run up to her and without thinking I kiss her. Was I catching feelings or... "I love you.." I said out loud.