Chapter 4

"WHEATLEY!"

I scream helplessly as the power goes out.

"GET OUT OF THERE!"

I bang on the glass, helplessly.

All of a sudden, a voice rings out in the darkness.

"You honestly didn't think I didn't see you come down here? Pathetic humans. Always so stupid."

A claw came down from the ceiling, and grabbed my waist and pulled me up high.

"You know, props to you for not dying through all of these easy tests. Because I have an even easier test for you."

The panels on the ground pulled away to reveal a crusher facing upwards.

"This test is simple"

The voice spoke as the claw moved until I was directly over the crusher.

"The only way to solve it is to die. Goodbye, Y/n"

My heart stopped cold as she said my name.

Then, the claw opened. I was sent down, falling very slowly, as if time slowed down for me.

The air around me was still.

The machines no longer turned their gears.

My life was going to be lost in this damned facility. Forever. I would never get to see my family again. Never get to live the life I have always wanted to live. I closed my eyes, awaiting the gruesome death below me. Time to just. . .

Let. . .

Go. . .

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of warm skin grabbing mine as I was pulled from the sight of the crusher.

I kept my eyes closed, as the sounds of footsteps on the catwalk put me to sleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Greg and the Lab Boys~

I woke up in a small room, with a kitchen and a bedroom.

"Augh my head. What happened?"

I said as I sat up from the bed.

A young boy about my age came into the room with a cup of steaming hot coffee.

"Why you're in a relaxation center, love"

My heart skips a beat.

That accent. Those eyes. Is it really him?

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

He sets the coffee down on the bedside table and grabs a napkin. He starts to wipe his face as I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh, no! You're good! I just didn't recognize you for a second"

He set the napkin down and sat on the foot of the bed.

"It's me, Wheatley."

I smile.

"That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. I'm so glad you made it"

Wheatley smiles innocently.

As I stared into his eyes, thats when I knew.

I really like Wheatley. Whenever I am without him, I feel empty, alone. He is always there for me.

I stare into my lap, thinking about my feelings towards Wheatley.

Wheatley notices this, and puts his hands on my shoulders.

My head shoots up, and my eyes lock with his.

"Cheer up, love"

Wheatley says with the most hypnotizing smile.

I smile and pull him into a hug.

"Thanks, Wheatley"

He hugs me back and buries his face in my shoulder.

"I love you, Y/n"

I gasp and he parts from the hug, blushing madly, realizing what he just said.

"Um oh i'm-uhh I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean to! Please don't hate me!"

I laughed and said,

"It's quite alright, Wheatley! I don't hate you! In fact, I feel the same way!"

His frown and fear turns into happiness and relief.

"Oh thank god"

He gets up and offers me a hand.

"Come on, she knows were here. We can talk about this once were out of here"

I nod and stand up, gripping my portal gun.