Chapter 1: The Mishap

It was a normal day at the guild and as always there were fights happening with tables flying around and people fighting (Mostly the boys). Four girls were in the infirmary in the back, avoiding it, by trying on clothing Gloria had stored in her little galaxy storage.

     "So, do you like them?" Gloria asked.

     "Yeah! they are so fitting and comfortable!" Lucy replied, with a lot of liking in her voice.

     "Mhm! I agree with Lucy-San!" Wendy piped.

     " I also agree, they are quite nice," Erza said.

     (Here are the outfits)

      Lucy

      Wendy

     Erza

     Gloria

     Gloria

     "I'm glad you all like them! If you ever need an extra outfit, just ask me!"

     There was a course of "ok's" From the other three.

     "It sounds like they stopped, we should head out," Lucy said.

     The girls all nodded as they exited the infirmary out to the table which had somehow been placed back. Everybody was chatting normally as the four headed to the bar where Natsu, Gray, and Happy were. They took a seat, Gloria behind Natsu, Lucy Behind Gray, Erza next to Gloria and Wendy next to Lucy (Wendy and Gloria had Carla and Lillian in their laps). They continued to talk about going on a mission or generally just doing something to keep them busy.

     But suddenly they started to glow, All of Team Natsu started to glow.

     "What the hell!" Gloria shouted

      They all then felt themselves falling.

      Gloria slowly opened her eyes, only to find out that she was falling. She widened her eyes before looking for anyone else she saw Lucy, with her eyes still closed.

    "Lucy! open your eyes!"

     Lucy opened her eyes and screamed. Gloria grabbed Lucy as they kept falling. She could smell Natsu and the other near. As they passed a cloud they came into view. Happy had Erza and Carla was flying next to Wendy, who had Grey in her arms.

     "Wendy! Activate your wings!"

      "Okay!"

      "Sky Dragon! : Wings!"

       A pair of white dragon wings popped out of Wendy's back. A pair of galaxy dragon wings popped out of Gloria's back as they brought them down to a nearby country, landing on the soft grass on the outside.

      "Okay, so where are we?" Lucy said as they landed.

      "I'm not sure... Let me check." Gloria replied.

      She took out something that she liked to call a 'Dimensional Teller'.

      "It seems we are in a Dimension called Magi." (Idk). She then explained how their world worked and what it was all about.

      "So what should we do now? I mean... there has to be a reason why we are here." Lucy said.

       "you are right Lucy." A voice sounded behind them.

       They all turned around only to find that their first master, Mavis was right in front of them.

       "F-First Master! what are you doing here!?"

       "I'm just here to tell you that this world may need your help in the future... that's why I brought you here... even though someone has already been here once."

       She pointed at Gloria, slowly all heads turned to her. She smiled sheepishly. 

      "Sorry for not telling you earlier."

      They all said it was okay and turned back to Mavis, only to find her gone.

       "Well... What should we do now?" Natsu asked.

      "Well, I guess we explore this country."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Alright! the first chapter is done! I hope you all like it! and comment if you like it!

      Have an amazing night or day depending on where your at!