Chapter 3: We meet again

Previously...

      "Sinbad!?"     "Gloria!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sinbad and Gloria stared at each other for a while 'till Wendy and Gray caught up with her.

      "Sin... it's good to see you again." Gloria broke the silence.

      "Mhm... great to see you too." He replied

      They didn't know what to say to each other since it has been years. They just kept silent until he spoke up again.

      "Gloria, how long has it been? eight years?" He asked with a smile.

       She laughed, all tense air is gone, "It has."

      Wendy and Gloria watched their interaction with a smile, thinking to themselves 'They know each other, that's good'  both were having a small talk.

       "Oh! Sin, I want you to meet two of my friend... Wendy and Gray." Gloria pointed to Wendy then Gray.

       They exchanged 'hello's' and smiles.

       "Hey Gloria, we gotta meet the others at the dock in a few, we have to go," Wendy said, looking at her, surprisingly working lacrima.

      Gloria grabbed Sinbad's hand as they sped walked to the dock, weaving around crowds of people. Finally, they made it to the dock where Lucy, Erza, and Natsu were waiting. Gloria introduced Sinbad to the others and then they talked about what they were going to do now.

      "Well, we need to find an inn to stay in for the night, we will figure out what to do next tomorrow," Natsu said.

      Sin was listening in on the conversation and pulled Gloria aside.

       "You all are more than welcome to stay in the castle." 

      "Are you sure Sin?... I don't wan-"

      "Yes, I'm sure." He replied, getting on his knee to kiss her hand.

      A little blush covered her cheeks as he stood back up, the others who heared the converstion looked at the two, Natsu was flaming with rage. How dare he get near his sister! One known fact about the Dragneel boys is that they get very overprotective with the women of the family. Whether it be sister, mother, or their mate. He kindly asked the group to follow him.

      ~At the castle~

      They entered the castle, fascinated by the structure of it. It was already past dinner so he lead them to their rooms saying that they would meet the others in the morning.

      ~With Gloria and Sinbad~

      "Goodnight my Queen~" Sin flirted.

      "Pft- we aren't dating."

      "Not yet~"

      "The bet we made is still going on?"

      "Yup"

      "*Sigh* Out. Before the others hear and question why i'm back."

      "Fine. *Pout*"

      "You'll see me in the morning."

      Sinbad walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. Gloria then climbed into bed and pulled the covers over herself, falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sorry this chapter was so late, I have been busy all week so yea... anyway I plan to update two more times this week then take a little break. so enjoy this and I hope you look foward to more chapters.