MBTI Personalities 2

The analysis I did below is based on the 16personalities website. I could be wrong in here, but please note that I do this for fun. Although if you have any criticism on my analysis you may tell me.

Hilde = ENFP

Traits = Curious, observant, easy to relax, excellent communicators, enthusiastic, energetic, friendly and popular, difficult to focus

An ENFP suits Hilde SOOO much in the game. Her optimistic, cheerful, and empathetic nature suits ENFPs very well. Her extraverted nature is proven by her ability to share what she feel exactly. ENFPs are known for their excellent communication skills and I think this suits Hilde's social side. She is also the one who can relax. Among the Three Musketeers (Argo, Kirell, Hilde), she's that one optimistic cheerleader of the team (according to my opinion). ENFPs are also friendly,
I can see that through how she openly excepts Philio in the Three Musketeers, despite Kirell and Argo being suspiscious. But although Hilde's a good-natured and kind-hearted girl, Balaam is wrong to judge her as a "crybaby". After all, she's optimistic enough to kill a villain anyway. This is why I LOVE Hilde so much since the start.

Balaam = ENTJ

Traits = Efficient, energetic, strong-willed, self-confident, strategic-thinker, charismatic and inspiring, cold and ruthless

Now let me introduce y'all to the sassiest man in the game, whose name is known. Damn those muscles - okay I gotta concentrate. In my opinion, he's the most determined person in this resurrection game, which reveals his self-confident, strong-willed, yet strategic-thinking side later on. He's also quick-thinking. Which is seen when Kirell is trying to signal him to distract Argo. Not to forget, he's ruthless and cold. I mean, he kills people. Although this side is not entirely true, he could kill Hilde and it's something NO ONE would do due to the knowing of Hilde's good-girl nature. He really is the commander of Kirell. Hahahaha...

Argo = INFJ

Traits = Insightful, inspiring & convincing, decisive, determined, altruistic, extremely private

Rational and Good-Mannered Argo is TOTALLY an INFJ. The analyst inside him produced an insightful trait, that helped him see the truth, even though Kirell tried to lie to him about her being in a military and about her dream about guns. Among the Three Musketeers, Argo is the unchosen leader of the team and his decisiveness made it possible. He is also an altruist, shown by his will to help Hilde away from Balaam (and Kirell). Besides that, he's a private person (which leads to Kirell's doubt about his task).

Kirell = INTP

Traits = strategic thinker, high self-confidence, independent and decisive, hard-working and determined, judgemental

Honestly Kirell's MBTI depends on the player's choices. But since INTP, is named as a Logician. I think this suits Kirell the most. I bet Kirell could make it by herself if she's ruthless enough to kill. Kirell's strategic thinking is being proved by combat. I can't explain in detail, but if Kirell is a contract killer who killed lots of people in real life, she must be a good tactician. After all, the 'Boss' is happy with her work. She's a little judgemental, because she thinks Philio only wants to help because he wants something back. She's almost the same as Argo, but then it depends on our choice to trust him or not. Even so, when Philio cross paths with Argo and Balaam, Kirell agrees that they shouldn't trust this man deep inside her mind. She just can't trust a soul.

Philio = ISFJ

Traits = Supportive, reliable and patient, enthusiastic, humble, altruistic

And last but not least. The Good Guy. He's supportive of other people and helps everyone not only because of his tasks. But he sincerely WANTS to help them. Honestly, if I exist in the game, he'd probably be my comrade already. He's reliable because he keeps the undead away, enthusiastic to help other  people, and he's humble in his way of speaking. Well, that's all I have to say for Philio.

Aaaanddd that's the end of my explanaition. Soo...thanks for reading 😁😁😁