Zodiac Sign 2

Hilde = Sagittarius

DAMN YOU SAGITTARIUS PEOPLE I'M SO PROUD AND JEALOUS OF YOU !!! What brilliance she had and what great enthusiasm, optimism, and open-mindedness. I'm not really surprised as why I relate so much to this character. Its been said that this sign is able to "transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals". I mean, when she wants to kill Kirell, she don't hold back a bit. Sagittarius also known for their great curiousity. I mean look at how curious she is that she experimented with Argo's gun. Honestly, she's my favourite out of ALL the characters in the game. Like all Sags, she will say anything no matter what. I liked how she argues to Argo about Philio and when she "pushed" Argo to the edge when the Three Musketeers are talking about their tasks.

Kirell = Aquarius

Aquarius people are usually shy and quiet. This is so Kirell-like to me. She's a deep thinker and timid. It's all proven on whatever Kirell put thought to. I mean, she knew Hilde gets resurrected because of Balaam and knew that she just couldn't be 100% angry at Balaam. I don't think a deep thinker would do that thpugh. Her timid trait is seen when Hilde told Argo that their best friends. Maybe that's not the problem. But...I agree with Hilde when she said, "Aww...is Kirell shy ?". Just like other Aquarians (according to this website), Kirell seemed cold and insensitive at first sight. I mean, that's my first impression when I saw Kirell's face. But don't worry she just needs to learn to trust other people. Like learning to trust Philio for example.

Argo = Virgo

The hard-working, analytical, loyal, polite, yet needs to chill a bit Argo is the perfect fit for a Virgo. This man hates rudeness, and is always by the book. His analytical skill are seen through his insightfulness as he sees upon Kirell's mistakes about the gun. There's just no point in lying to this guy. In the game, we all can see that he is a polite person (if you took the 'Argo as First Comrade' route). He is loyal to his team and he would never betray them. He is also kind as he concerns Hilde's safety.

Balaam = Scorpio

Balaam is straight out a TRUE Scorpio. From what I see he's fierce and passionate. He knew he wants to be resurrected and he's determined to get his task done. He is also resourceful, which is why he could be Kirell's leader. He says he's like a "cat when it comes to spotting danger" and I believe it. He also loves to tease Kirell, just like what Scorpios like to do. Scorpios are also violent, which makes him up completely. But besides all his villainious traits, he stays a true friend to Kirell if she chose to stick with him til the end. That's why I find Scorpio, the perfect fit for him.

Philio = Pisces

Pisces' strengths which are being compassionate, wise, and gentle, suits best with Philio. He didn't want to help others just because of his task. He states the truth that he wants to help others because he wants to personally help them. I find him wise because he could help opposing teams like Argo and Balaam. He knew that he's leading Argo to Balaam which helps Balaam himself, meanwhile giving Argo permission to shoot his weapon. He really could find a way to help opposing teams without disturbing one side.