Chapter 3

"This is the Kitchen. Yeji doesn't usually go here because as far as I know, she can't cook, so you have to do it for her. Just ask Arthur if you want delivery foods. Don't worry, the budget is on me."

"This is the indoor pool. There's also a pool outside."

"This is the gym. It's a little messy, I know."

"This is the music room. Its great here! The room is soundproof if you're wondering."

"Uhm, here's the dance studio. You can use this but there's a lot of times that it was used by my sister. She likes to dance alone."

Out of all the words Hyunjin had said, nothing caught the young girl's attention. She was amazed by the big and luxurious house, but she's getting bored and her best friend just keeps on blabbering. Yet, she have no choice but to listen.

Ryujin didn't bother to speak a word and just nodded her head all the time. She didn't feel like speaking, for she couldn't see the cat eyed girl who's been invading her mind since earlier.

"That's all, Ryujin. Feel free to use anything in this house. And please, keep an eye on my sister. Okay?" Hyunjin pleaded and the girl nodded once again.

"Where is your sister, anyway?"

"She's probably on her room again---Oh, speaking of, I forgot to tell you my reminders."

"Reminders?" The girl sighed, and here she thought that Hyunjin already said his reminders.

"Yes. Actually, there's only three reminders."

"Spill."

"First, Yeji doesn't like affection. So try not to touch her often. She gets a little stiff."

Ryujin wanted to ask why, but she knows Hyunjin won't tell the reason. She kept her mouth shut and just nodded.

"Second, don't barge in her room. She doesn't like that."

The girl nodded, again.

"Lastly, don't ever turn the lights off."

"Why not?"

"Just don't turn it off. In case of an emergency, there's a generator down the basement." Hyunjin said in his serious tone.

Ryujin rolled her eyes but once again, nodded. All of these things gave her a little headache. She don't want to be nosy but she wanted to know the answers to her questions. But she guess its not the time for that.

"Okay, got it."

"That's nice. So I guess we're all good? I'll be leaving on midnight." Hyunjin said as he looked at his wristwatch.

"Go ahead and take a rest first, dude. You look awful." Ryujin laughed and stared at her best friend.

The man chuckled.

"I surely need that. Anyway, I'll be on my room. You can roam around the house If you want."

Hyunjin walked away and now the girl was left out. She sat on the couch near her, placing her elbow on the armrest while her face resting on her hand. She sighed deeply as she remembered the cat eyed girl.

Tomorrow, there will just be the two of them, at the same house, alone.

She will be with her for 100 days.

"That's a freaking 100 days!" She mumbled and face palmed.

'In any circumstances, there was actually no problems about it. The task is simple, just look after Yeji for 100 days. Its not that hard, right? She's not even a kid. She can do almost everything by herself. But why is it so difficult for me?' She thought.

She don't want to admit. She don't want anyone to know, not even her own best friend,

That she did got attracted to the cat eyed girl.

And now she's stuck with Yeji for 100 days. She don't need to worry about anything. The house? The expenses? Her apartment? That's all on Yeji's brother!

Yet, there's a one main problem.

"How could I not act gay in front of her?"

°°°°

R Y U J I N

"Hey, I'll get going. Take care of my sister, okay? And be safe." He patted my shoulder and I just nodded.

"Yeji, my princess. Take care, please? Brother will come back soon, don't worry." Hyunjin said to his sister who is just beside me.

She's just freaking beside me.

Holy cheese, why am I acting like this?

Hwang Yeji...such a beautiful name, and with a beautiful face too. I wonder why I hadn't seen her before. I can't even see her in her Brother's company whenever I visit. Her face just looks like a masterpiece, but there's just something missing.

And oh, She's a little taller than me. Fuck it.

Yeji just nodded, though. I haven't heard her speak again after what happened earlier. Hyunjin seemed to be wanting to hug her, but he didn't do it. Okaaay, what does that mean?

"Ryujin, My reminders." He turned his attention to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I got it, big guy. Don't worry too much." I said and he chuckled.

"I know you will." He went closer and hugged me. I was about to push him away because he's being so clingy again. But then, I noticed its purpose.

"Don't fall for her, okay?" He whispered. I gulped but then smirked.

"She's beautiful, though."

Hyunjin glared at me playfully. But I can tell he's not really joking about it.

"I'm dead serious, Shin. Stop your gayness when it comes to her, she's off limits." He whispered again.

"Okay, okay. Geez, no need to remind me."

I gently pushed him and he pulled away. He plastered a smile for Yeji then the three of us went towards the gate where Arthur is waiting.

"Are you ready to leave, Sir?" Arthur said as he held my best friend's luggage.

Hyunjin nodded and went inside the car, seating on the passenger seat. Arthur will go with him to escort him at the airport. Hyunjin rolled the window down.

"Take care, buddy. Hope you're not single anymore when you come back." I said and chuckled. He laughed.

"I hope so. Update me always, okay?" He said and I nodded.

He looked at Yeji and gave her smile, I noticed the girl beside me nodded. I furrowed my eyebrows, won't she smile at her brother for once?

"Bye, guys. I'll see you soon." Hyunjin said and rolled the window up as the car drove away. I watched it go until it disappeared from my sight.

I sighed and faced Yeji.

"Let's go inside, yeah?" She just nodded at me as we silently went inside the house.

She went straight upstairs without a word, and I just stared at her back. I saw her took a short glance at me, but then immediately looked away and fasten her walk until she reached her room.

I heard the loud slam of her door, and I can't help but to chuckle at myself.

"How are you going to handle her, Ryujin?"