Broken (Pt. 1)

Author's Note:

-Here's my new fanfic featuring more characters and crossovers.

Enjoy Reading! :3

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Third POV:

Somewhere in an AU called Altertale (Copy 9). The so-called Star Sanses are battling the bad guys.
Dream is fighting Nightmare, he's using his staff and bow. Ink is normally fighting Error with his brush and paints. Blue is currently fighting Dust with his blue bones. Horror, Killer, and Cross are currently waiting in the background for the fight to end. Dust noticed this and yelled at them.

Dust: WHAT?! ARE YOU THREE JUST GOING TO STAY THERE!?

Cross: Meh, it already looks like you're winning. Plus we're bored.

Dust: DAMN YOU!

Nightmare: Don't worry Dust, I'm giving you and Error all the chocolate once this fight is over.

As Nightmare said those words, they immediately trigged the three to jump in and fought with them.
The Star Sanses were getting exhausted from their battle. Dream suggested to retreat, as much as Ink hated to flee from an AU that was being destroyed, they knew they weren't strong enough to protect it.
The three left the battlefield and fled back to their hideout.

Meanwhile, Nightmare chuckled at the sign of their defeat. Error then proceeded to erase the AU. After that, the AU went white like the Anti-void. The gang celebrated their victory.

Dust: We win.

Killer: As always.

Horror: No surprises here.

Cross: Yeah, they're no match for the six of us.

Error: Another anomaly eradicate. Well then, I guess I'll be going now.

Nightmare: leaving so soon?

Error: I... have something important to do.

Error then opened a glitchy portal and went inside. The gang then went back to the castle, most of them raided the fridge to get some chocolate.

Nightmare was sitting on his throne, feeling something he couldn't quite explain. Was it anxiety or concern for something?

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

~Meanwhile with Dream~

Dream and his team fled back to their base. He and the others were breathing heavily from exhaustion. Ink stood up and went in front of the window, quietly stared at it. Then, out of nowhere, a creepy voice whispered in Ink's head.

"... soulless..."

He then turned around to see who said that. But no one was there. He then said to the others that he needed to go back to the doodlesphere. The others were okay with it and he left.
Blue then said he wanted to go back to his AU, so Dream made a portal to Underswap and he waved goodbye to his friend as the portal closed.

Dream was alone in the base. He then heard a cold and creepy voice in his head.

"... shattered..."