Chapter Two

*In the previous chapter:

After getting all of the capsules open, they joined Hermione in the middle of the room where she had the vial of green gas held carefully in her hands.

"Ready?" Hermione asked her friends, looking at each of them in their eyes.

"As we'll ever be" the three of them said at the same time.

At their words, Hermione held the vial in front of her and dropped it.

As the gas spread all over the room, they could hear eight collective gasps for breath and a person saying "Why the bloody hell does it smell like 'Wiggenweld Potion' in here?"*

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Instead of waking up next to her husband, to the sound of children crying, Lyra Black found herself waking up gasping, in a lab-like room, with the smell of 'Wiggenweld Potion' all around her. Seeing her spirit and guessing it'll give her some answers, she spread her aura and absorbed its memories into her mind. She saw her son being abused, her daughter being bullied and all her and her friends' children being obliviated, glamoured and manipulated.

Yes, Lyra Cassiopeia Black-Potter was atomically and absolutely angry, and the reason for her anger was Albus bloody too-many-names Dumbledore.

"BLOODY HELL!! I am going to kill Albus bloody Dumbledore." Lyra shouted, angry.

"Lyra?" Jameson Charlus Potter asked, looking at her confused. Something was wrong.

At that, Lyra sent the memories she obtained from her spirit to her friends around her. Oh, how she loved being a natural legilimens. Their faces shifted from confusion to anger in seconds. Albus Dumbledore had gone too far.

They all started talking angrily over each other and no one understood what the others were saying. Until Hermione shouted "STOP!!" and they all quieted down. They hadn't realized there was anyone in the room except themselves.

They all got out of the capsules and went to the four young adults, who all looked very surprised. "Uh, so missus Black, could you explain everything you spoke about now?" Hermione asked, looking at them all with a strange sense of familiarity and wrongness at the same time, like something was missing.

"Missus what?" Lyra asked, very amused while the others around her were snickering. She looked at her friends. "Um, maybe I should remove the memory charms on them first and then we can have this conversation."

"MEMORY CHARMS??" The young adults yelled, shocked. Who put memory charms on them?

"Right, before we explain anything, I need you to calm down and look directly into my eyes" Lyra said all of this calmly, without betraying any of what she was feeling at that moment. She was nervous, she didn't know how they would react to the memories she was about to show them.

Doing as Lyra asked, weirdly trusting this woman even though they had just met, Hermione looked directly in her eyes. Seeing Hermione do this, trusting her judgement, Ginny and the twins followed her lead and looked at the older women in the eyes.

Maintaining eye contact with the four Gryffindors, Lyra spoke "finem memoria passionem lepore". (End the memory modification charm). A purple glow emitted from her eyes and surrounded the four young adults. Suddenly, the glow disappeared and the four of them slumped forward. They were barely caught before they fell on their faces by the adults that were in front of them. Each of them was going through memories that were different than what they knew but oh-so familiar.