Chapter Three

*In the previous:

Similar memories of a family of three, a sandy haired, chocolate brown eyed man, his brunette, amber eyed wife and their brunette, chocolate brown eyed baby, went through Hermione's mind at that moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that moment, while she was watching memories of her first few months of life, Ginevra realized that she was robbed of a happy childhood with her real parents, Severus and Lillian Prince-Snape. That's why she has always felt there was something wrong with her life. The one who did this was going to pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick and George McKinnon-Prewett wanted an explanation to what was going on, but first they had some memories to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Fredrick and George McKinnon-Prewett, Ginevra Prince-Snape and Hermine McKinnon-Lupin were angry and whoever stole their families from them was going to pay dearly.*

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Fred, George, Ginny and Hermione woke up from seeing their childhood memories confused, cautious and amazed. The families that 'raised' them apparently weren't their families.

Ginny was happy. Molly Weasley had always been overbearing and controlling, more like a prison guard than a mother. She tried to force her to hate Slytherins and date Harry Potter. Hating slytherins in general was nonsensical, and after getting to know Harry, she loved him as a friend, maybe even a brother. Arthur was never really around and only raised Bill, Charlie and Percy before he suddenly found himself very busy and couldn't raise the rest of his 'children' and left them to Molly, who didn't do a very good job. But now she had loving parents, from what she had seen in her memories. She just hoped that Severus Snape, after removing the memory charms and/or compulsions that were on him, was nicer and kinder than he had been before and that he was a good father.

Fred and George were excited, they might have been of age, but they had always hoped and wished for parents that understood them, while with their other 'siblings' Molly was overbearing and controlling, with the twins she was still controlling but was also demeaning, making them feel like their dreams were stupid. They had to depend on each other for everything. If their real parents were any better than her, they were satisfied. From what they had seen, the Prewett twins were pranksters themselves. So, that's where they got it from.

Hermione was astonished. She didn't know how to feel about all of this. Her muggle 'parents' had always thought they knew best and that they had the right to tell her what to do and how to do it. They were what you would normally consider mentally and emotionally abusing. They were always forcing her to get the highest grades and then mocking her for being a bookworm, being bullied and not having friends. It started getting worse after she went to Hogwarts for her first year and actually got a friend, one Harry James Potter. They didn't believe she was capable of having friends and started calling her a liar and a freak for having magic. If they weren't her real parents, then she could finally be rid of their abuse and escape their house forever. That sounded amazing. Also the fact that her father was, as the memories she had just seen have shown her, Remus Lupin, one of the nicest people she had ever met and one of her favourite professors, was reassuring. She was excited at having parents that would hopefully take her opinion into consideration but she was still going to be cautious.