Not again, Never again!

Prince Adam's pov:

Awesome, wonderful , and how many adjectives are there? to explain how beautiful was the idea. I was feeling good... except a slight headache. Belle was looking totally fine....her eyes were finding
imaginative something that wasn't there. So we had to move many places. But, she, was looking thirsty for some incident. At first,we went to some peonies. Then, I couldn't remember any place we hadn't visited. At last, we were observing a cave in small mountain , when rain started.  We were under a tree, so we entered in the cave. There's a utter darkness, and we had a flare with us... I lightened it. "Rain rain come away, thanks for come in this day....yaa Belle?" I asked. But there's no one to answer. "Belle!" I screamed, "where are you?"

Suddenly, someone covered my eyes by by palm with a sweet laughter. " Belle!"
I complained, " you have frightened me!"
" Happy to help" Belle acted like a waitress. I was about to say something, when a  light flashed and we screamed in fear!

No god.... not again... I couldn't believe in my eyes....it was... The Enchantress! She was there, with a flare, wearing a white dress as usual. Belle surprised too....she held my hand tightly. The freaking enchantress was smiling sweetly. Sweetly? how could I mention her like that? How many years I have spent as a beast for her.....then? I knew, if she's there.... something would be wrong for sure. But, surprisingly, Belle was looking happy. The Enchantress, with her enchanting ( or freaking •~•) voice, said," so, here you are, prince , with your lady love?"  I wanted to say..... but I shivered. " Why are you here? What's your strategy now?" I was frightened. "Nothing to worry..... but" she said, " do you think that you two are soulmates?" " Obviously" this time, Belle answered in a strong will," he's mine.... and  you are here to disturbe us." I was wondering by Belle's words. She really loves me a lot.... that's why, she could tell those.

The Enchantress replied, " well....may be he's not your soulmate, love. Maybe there's someone for you.... who's waiting for you. You know, you and your unknown love are soulmates for many births". "What!" I almost shouted, " you have told me that only finding true love can despite my ugliness.....so she's my love.. she's my soul mate!"  The Enchantress smiled. "OK...if you think that...so I can give you a clue to find her true love.." " no!" Belle screamed," I love him.... I don't want any one!" " Don't panic, love. He's waiting for you.....so here's the clue:-

It can lost but can't returned
But can returned by the love true
The soulmate will find
Something more than youth

Just find the thing..... and it will help you to find your soulmate.....ok....see you soon" she disappeared with those words.
We stood spellbound. I was trying to figure it. Why we came here? It happened because we came here..... she's mine.... I won't give her any one....
Then, I realised, that's her life. And as a 'friend' , it's my responsibility to make sure that she's happy with her love. I exhaled sharply, and said, " let's return".

"May be some moments weren't so perfect
May be some memories not so sweet
But we have to know some bad times
Or our lives are incomplete
Then when the shadows over take us
Just when we feel all hope is gone
We'll hear our song and know once more
Our love lives on"

' Me, Belle and my buddy was trying to figure the riddle. Belle said," look at the first line...it seems important". When my buddy jumping and screamed,"I have got it!!!"

What will happen next? Could they find out the riddle? Who's the soulmate? To know, stay tuned!!

With l♥️ve
Koushiki (Shimmer)